The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Drama Room

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Drama Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

A variety of costumes and make up is located here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Render scanned the racks of costumes, a mismatched array of bright colors. She reached in and pulled out a japanese maid outfit. "I'm not seriously going to try this on am I..?" she muttered, but then she shrugged and went into the dressing room anyway. it was pretty, at least. She had just put the entire outfit on when suddenly something in the mirrior caught her eye. She looked closer, and realized it was a picture of Friday taped to the mirrior, dressed in the same outfit, and caked in cosmetics. Friday was grinning like he had won a million dollars or something. "Yeah...I don't think I want to wear this anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

July and March entered the room carrying armfuls of costumes. They were just returning them, and had nothing better to do. "Oh hi again," July said noticing the girl in front of the mirror. March had disappeared behind the racks of costumes.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Tell slid from the dressing area, a little embarrassed because she wasn't used to wearing a costume, and even more so when she saw her friends.
" H-hi friends! Costumes seem to be warm in winter!" she blurted, pulling her signature smile-trip-wave. Her reigndeer antlers slid a bit down her head and she almost managed a face-plant when she stepped on her oversized scarf.After the fact her entire costume was akwardly lopsided, and the antlers were tangled in her hair.
".........I still have my tail."
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm

"Hullo!" she said, a bit startled at the sudden appearence. Rend pointed at the picture of Friday, as if trying to work out an explination and said,"Do you..would you possibly know..why..?" she gave up. Laughing a bit, she said, "Nevermind. I don't even want to know." She walked up to the stage, taken aback by the massive size of theatre auditorium. Turning, she saw her friend Tell, attempting to put on rabbit ears over the reindeer antlers, and she was beginning to look very much like some sort of jackolope.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

The twins laughed at the picture of Friday, they didn't say anything. March had reappeared and asked Tell,"Why are you all dressed up?"
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Tell looked curiously at the twins, not knowing whether to look at one, or the other, or both. She cocked her head, then ducked and gave a shy smile.
"....Well, since the holidays are coming,I,uhhhh.....thought...maybe I could get some holiday spirit and things like that......" she gave up.
" It sounded like a decent idea...in my head...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drama Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2