The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Drama Room

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

A variety of costumes and make up is located here.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm

The door to the drama room flew open, and the twins, July and March, marched on in. A spectacular array of costumes, make-up, and wigs became a feast for their eyes. And for once, in their lives, the twins separated. March flew to the costumes, picking up a banana suit. July made his way towards the make-up, examining different kinds of eye-shadow. "Hey July, looky!" March said, July turned around and saw his brother in a puppy-dog costume. July laughed and said,"Come here so we can give you some whiskers." July raised a tray full of various face paint. "I'll only do it if you put this on." March said, holding a French maiden outfit. July glared at his brother. March laughed and said,"Okay.Okay. Here," March handed his brother a matching puppy-dog costume, who immediately put it over his regular clothes. July proceeded to paint their faces with whiskers, and other dog like things.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Friday pounced into the room, with cat ears on his head, but stopped dead when he saw the twins. A grin broke out onto his face as he ran to hug the giant matching doggies.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm

The little boy held the twins with both arms and he had smoldered his face into March's stomach. The twins had to pry him off. July held his hand to his chest, trying to regain his breath. "Oh yes, hello to you too." March and July said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Friday grinned at them, then asked,"Why are you doggies?" Friday then looked around the room, astonished by all the different costumes. "Why didn't one of you wear that?" Friday asked pointing at the french maiden outfit.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm

March smirked, only to get a light smack in the arm from his brother. "Come here," July beckoned Friday," We can paint your face like a cat's." March scoffed, hoping they would be able to paint the little boy like a girl. That sounded like more fun. July looked like he knew was March thinking and winked at him. March smiled, it was nice having a twin brother who thought almost the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Eukaria jumped down from a high beam near the ceiling, landing with a thud in front of everyone."Hulloo, everyone! I didn't even hear any of you come in," she said, pulling one of her iPods earphones out of her ear, which was blasting music.She looked at the French maiden outfit. "One of you guys should wear that, it would be hilarious!" Eukaria said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

"Okay! Hi Eukaria! They're going to paint me like a cat. " Friday said skipping over and sitting in a chair, that was right in front of March and July. He didn't notice their sinister grins, or the fact that July had gave his brother a wink. In fact, he smiled and closed his eyes, trusting the twins wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm

July went to work and March decided to make conversation with the other one. "So, how are you, nice weather we're having aren't we?"
July's hands flew all over Friday's face, his make-up brush dipping into every kind of blush there was.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Eukaria thought she knew what they were doing, and acually went along with it. Friday needed to be embarressed at least once in his life. She brought out her camera and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Friday smiled widely, not hearing anything except the formulas bouncing around in his head. He hummed as the cold feeling of what he thought was face paint touched his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm

March noticed that Eukaria took out a camera, and Friday still sat smiling. July picked up a brush and dipped it into light pink, he swiveled the brush around Friday's lips. Both twins wondered how he could not feel anything. March crossed his arms and leaned against the make-up table, watching his brother work furiously away.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Friday opened one eye, but soon closed it. He didn't see anything, but didn't want to be caught peeping. Teehee Friday thought, happily.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Eukaria snickered, imagining Friday looking all girly in a maidens outfit. Wow, he's not even suspicious,she thought, watching as Friday started to look more and more like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

July put down his brushes, and wiped his hands on a handkerchief. He took a step back to admire his work, his brother joined him at his side. Friday bore an exact resemblance to that of a girl. His cheeks were tinted with a light, creamy blush color, his closed eyelids were a sparkling purple, and his lips completely colored in light,glossy pink. The twins grinned, March had noticed that his brother had gotten eyeshadow on his jaw line, March wiped it instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Friday opened his eyes, and was greeted by a lovely girl in the mirror in front of him. He smiled, before realizing that was him! "Oh my, hahahaha!!" Friday laughed, he ran over to Eukaria and shouted," Look Eukaria I guess you don't know who I am! Look how pretty I am! Hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

"Ha, I was expecting you to be angry," Eukaria said. Then she suddenly snapped a picture of Friday. "Yes, I got it!" she shouted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

The twins smiled to themselves, it seemed like the little boy didn't even have an ounce of embarrassment. March nudged his brother and pointed at Eukaria with her camera.
"We'll be taking that." said the twins, as July lifted the camera out of Eukaria's hands. Better not ruin a strong friendship. Plus they preferred if their line of work stayed underground for a while. That way it'll guarantee more pranks.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Friday was bouncing around the room, deciding which girly dress to wear. "Come help me Eukaria!" Friday shouted over his shoulder. He already had several lacy victorian styled dresses in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm

"Just a sec,"Eukaria said, turning toward the twins. "Fine, I'll erase it, but can I have my camera back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

"Okay," they said, July handed the camera to March, who took out the memory card, before handing it to Eukaria. "This truly has been an icecream worthy moment." July said to his brother. The corners of their mouths turning upward into a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

All this time Friday had been oblivious to the conversation occuring between the twins, but his ears perked up when he heard the words icecream. "Icecream?! Icecream?! I want icecream! Let's go get some icecream!" Friday exclaimed, dropping the dresses onto the floor. He rushed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Eukaria pulled a gift card for an icecream shop from her pocket, and started to walk towards the door. "Hope there's chocolate for me~!" she sung. (OOC: I think I'm the only one that would acually get that, but oh well)
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm

The twins also followed out, but they had other plans in mind. A picture of a certain someone needed to be uploaded, it didn't matter if that certain someone hated them. They thought that the boy couldn't hate anyone. They smiled on their way out.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Eukaria wasn't really thinking about anything, just daydreaming about icecream. "Wait!" she thought aloud, pulling out her camera. They probably did something to it Eukaria thought, inspecting the camera. There wasn't anything obvious, except for a slot on the side that was empty. Wait, empty?"Ahh, they took the memory card!" she shouted, stuffing the camera back in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Drama Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drama Room   The Drama Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drama Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next