The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement of Wammy House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet
Money: 13
Tickets: 0

Basement of Wammy House Empty
PostSubject: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Mrs.Beyond snuck to the basement of the wammy house! she took out the deathnote and brought out her old fashioned pen and thought now what student in the wammy house should I kill?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Blood Vine followed her older sister to the basement of the Wammy House! but her older sister didn't know that Vine was following! Vine saw her sister staring into her deathnote she put her hand on her older sister shoulder!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Mrs.Beyond jumped with fear dropping her deathnote! she turned to see her younger sister Vine (Blood Vine) "you scared me!" Raven (Mrs.BeyondBirthday) scowled at Blood Vine! then Mrs.Beyond picked up her deathnote dusting it off!
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

'Sorry" Vine said to her sister "I didn't mean to frighten you!" she said "Raven what are you doing? it's bad idea to take your deathnote out in the Wammy house!" Vine warned her older sister
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) rolled her head back looking at her sister "what does it look like sis? I'm going to kill one of the Wammy House students!" Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) giggled while looking back at her deathnote.
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Blood Vine made a puzzled look then flung in front of her sister "Raven! don't kill the students with the deanote!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) was about to write a name down before she got intterupted by her sister she did a frustrated sigh "and why shoudln't I kill a student with the deathnote?" she asked her younger sister
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Blood Vine looked in her sisters eyes "Because Raven if you kill a student with the deathnote that means a YOUNGE! student will, die of a heart attack! and everyone in the Wammy House is highly intelligent and knows about these deathnotes, and will know right away that the student got killed by a deathnote! They'll also know that the person that killed the student has to be someone that's a student in the Wammy House! and since, everyone here uses Alias names the only way for the person in the Wammy house to have used the deathnote on the student had to of had Shinigami eyes to know there real name!, and me and you are the only people in the Wammy house with Shinigami eyes! so they'll know that it was one of us!" Blood Vine told her older sister Raven.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Raven smiled at her younger sister and closed her deathnote "Yes Vine that is true! But! that's why we try to hide our shinigami eyes from these Wammy house students and Professers! but I'll just kill a student with my dagger than!" Raven sighed "even though it will be, more work!" Raven said as she slipped her deathnote and pen into her maroon coloured cloak
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:37 am

Raven sighed "so who where you going to kill in the Wammy House sis?" Blood Vine asked with curiousity Raven slowly raised her head to eye level of her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:41 am

Mrs.Beyond smiled "well I was maybe going to go after one of the professers! but than I thought nah! it better be a student!" Raven giggled! and she looked into her sisters eyes! Mrs.Beyond tilted her head and looked deeper into her sisters eyes!
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:44 am

Vine gulped and became nervous "Rave-!" Vine got cut off
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 am

"Vine!" Raven said to her sister "I sense fear in you! I can see it in your eyes! why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 am

Vine looked away to the right and sighed with embaressment and frustration "wel I'm just scared! what if you don't finish your job by wipping out the Wammy House from exsistance because we get caught!" Vine said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Raven cupped her sisters face and made it face hers "don't worry where more powerful than them! if any student of professer finds out I'll kill them with my deathnote!"
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Vine removed her sisters cold pale hands from her face and sighed "Raven are we even suppose to be in the basement of the Wammy House? I thought it was of limits to students?" Vine asked her sister
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Raven giggled "Actually Vine it is! but remember we don't play by the rules!" Raven laughed
Back to top Go down
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Vine smiled "your right sis! we don't play by the rules" Vine said in with an evil smirk on her face!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Raven started to laugh like a manica lunatic her blood red shinigami eyes, glowing and her small fangs showing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement of Wammy House   Basement of Wammy House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basement of Wammy House
Page 1 of 1