The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recreational Room

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Where students like to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Friday settled into one of the cozy armchairs in the recreational room, with a cupcake in one hand and a spoon in the other. Friday dug his spoon into the top of the cupcake and stuffed the spoon into his mouth, he ate up most of the cream. "Yum. Yum. Yum. Yummy." Friday murmured with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Wind smiled as she entered the Recreational Room. She settled into an armchair near a boy, who was eating his cupcake with a spoon. "Hi there, I'm Wind." Wind said, smiling, she felt extremely talkative and happy and she didn't understand why.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:37 pm

"I'm Friday! Hi Wind!" Friday said, taking the spoon out of his mouth. His cupcake was already half gone.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Wind smiled," That looks like a yummy cupcake, what flavor is it?" Wind asked, pointing at his almost gone cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 pm

Friday jumped from his armchair and into the girl's armchair. "It's pumpkin spice with vanilla sprinkles! Do you want some?" Friday asked scooting closer and holding out his saliva covered cupcake in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"Ummm...No thank you," Wind replied, lightly pushing the cupcake away, and scooted a bit farther away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Ok then." Friday said, stuffing the whole thing into his mouth including the wrap.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 pm

"Would you like to play air hockey?" Wind asked pointing at one of the air hockey tables. She got in and turned it on, she picked up her piece, and beckoned Friday to come over.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Friday jumped up, nodding his head vigorously, and ran towards the air hockey table. He picked up the puck and hit it towards Wind on the other side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:59 pm

The green puck went skidding towards Wind, she hit it back, instinctively. She grinned from all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Friday missed the puck and it flew into his slot. The buzzer went off and and the scoreboard changed 1-0. "Good job!" Friday exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:04 pm

After a few heated battles, time ran out and Friday won the game. "Wow you're really good at this game." Wind said, smiling at the little boy.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:10 pm

"Thank you!" Friday said, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:14 pm

"Oh, haha, it's okay," Wind replied, scratching the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Rend stretched out in one of the plush arm chairs and yawned. The fire place was alive, and the first hints of winter were at the window. The room, however, was comfortably warm.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Kat hugged her self as she walked in the cozy room. She had just got back from the garden. She shouldn't go around and at some random places stop to sketch. She noticed a few other people sitting and being warm. With a frown Kat plopped down on a plush chair next to a girl and let out a huff. She'll be warm in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Rend greeted the girl as she walked in with an animated,"Hullo!" She was currently holding a hot cup of coffee, which was one of two others that lay empty on the table, next to a battered notebook. The notebook had read "journal," but that was crossed out and replaced with,"Crime Stories By Render." As the other girl settled down in the chair, Rend looked at her drawing pad with intrest,"Are you an artist?"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

((OOC sorry, have to go eat. Be right back!))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Kat looked up and shrugged. "I wouldn't call my self an artists. But i do like to draw" she saidas she put her sketch pad on the floor. Seeing the warm cup in the other girl's hand Kat frowned. She was kind of thirsty. "Could you please hold my place?" she asked thinking of getting hot cocoa with marshmellows for helf self.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

((OOC I'm back, but now I have to leave for something else..Sorry! I enjoyed roleplaying with you :D ))
Rend smiled and said, "Well, artist or not, you're really good at it!" She finnished of the last of her coffee, and turned her gaze to the fogged up window, with flat, grey clouds over head. "Wonder what Christmas is like here? Thanksgiving'll be interesting too. Especially with the twins."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

( OOC: xD haa same. I'd love to RP again :) )
Kat wasn't a so slow and quickly was back in the seat. "Thanks" she muttered blowing her hot coacoa. For a long time Kat just stared up. Thinking about her birthday. Which was very soon. She wondered what she should do that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recreational Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreational Room   Recreational Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recreational Room
Page 1 of 1