The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Music Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:41 pm

A room for students to explore their musical side.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm

Rend looked around cautiously, then ran in. Pointing, she said,"That's where the weird stuff started happening. Right next to the snares."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Kat didn't enter and just looked around the room from the outside. "Well. Think it was a prank? " she asked as she entered her self. " The chances of it being actually the real ghost of A are really small" Kat said with a shrug. She actually believed in ghosts and stuff. But she always chose not to admit it since most people after she told them, stayed away from her.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Rend shrugged. "I dunno. I have no idea where the twins are actually." Walking further into the room, she noticed that several chairs were knocked over. Suddenly, Rend pulled out a digital camera and snapped a picture. "There", she said,"Now we have proof against any pranksters, and if there is the odd chance of a ghost in here, they're supposed to show up on digital camera film." she walked to Kat excitedly and said,"Wow, this is like a real investigation! Way better than our crime case homework assignment! What should we do next?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Kat shook her head. "I doubt the twins had to do something about this. They left somewhere with sporks." she said. "Could they use them for this?" she added thinking. "Yeah i have to agree. The real thing is always more interesting" the blond haired girl said as she looked around. "Well. Was anything touched? We could find finger prints. Though i have no idea how we will find the owner of them"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 pm

((OOC this actually does work, to some extent XD)) "Yeah, great idea!" she said, and with that, she pulled out a roll of scotch tape. "Since we don't have finger dusting powder, we'll have to use this instead. It'll pick up some finger prints. Not the best technique, but it'll work. But since just about everyone's touched the chairs at some point, we'll have to try on a place only the offender has touched." She surveyed the room,"Now where would we find a place like that..?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

(( I watch C.S.I. as often as i can WhereArtThoughRomeo So i have learned finger prints are important ))

Kat shrugged. If it was a live person. "The ventaltor or what you call it. If you said it suddenly got cold. It means the person must have messed with it." she said. The short girl had no other ideas of where they could find the guilty person's finger prints.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

((OOC Spread some Love I LOVE that show! I've only seen it once before, when my old fashioned Grandma was over. It was about some girl who murderd the guy who raped her. Needless to say, I don't watch it with Grama anymore. Owie!! very awkward))
Rend's eyes widened,"Wow, I didn't think of that!" she pulled out a long strip of tape, and smoothed it out on the radiator. She pulled it up, and..."Nothing. Not a single print." she sighed. "Well, this is puzzling. Wait! Wait a minuet!" she beckoned over to the instrument room,"Kat, could you go get some brass instruments? Like a trumpet or something. Ones that weren't in their instrument cases. I need to test something, and I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:12 pm

(( I love it too !!! It's one of my fave shows, >.> almost said shoes))

Kat frowned. Then how could the temperature go down? Though she nodded and looked for the brass instruments. In 5 minutes she was done with getting them. "Got them. Anything else i can do?' she asked. She was nervous and wondered what exactly had tried to scare Render. It must have been a prankster...
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:28 pm

((OOC lol!))
"Thanks! Now, what I need you to do is to turn on that automatic tuning device. It's the weird looking radio thing on the shelf. Yeah, that's it." Render took out a trombone, adding,"It's the only instrument I can play," and then played a simple note. It rang out eerie, reverberating off the walls painfully. "Yup," she said, "Just as I thought. I had this instrument perfectly tuned when I came in here, but now it's horribly sharp, which makes the notes sound eerie and high pitched. The colder a room is, the sharper the sound gets, and the warmer the room is, the flatter the sound gets." Checking the thermostat, she said,"It's rather warm in here, so by all aspects it should be flat sounding. But it's sharp, which means there was a drastic drop in temperature." she looked around, and then shivered,"What I don't understand is how tthe temp could drop that quickly unless..." she looked over her shoulder to the window, now displaying the pitch black backdrop of the night sky. "Unless...maybe it really was a ghost."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 am

Kat shrugged. She really didn't want it to be a ghost. " Let's say it was a ghost. What do you think it wanted?" she asked confused. The girl bit her lower lip and looked around. She was starting to get creeped out and wanted to get out. If suddenly something would move, she'd scream and run out the door. She was very jumpy sometimes
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:42 pm

"Well, it's still might be a prank, but if it was a ghost," she said, opening a can of soda,"then it's probably still on Earth because something bad happened to it, like murder or suicide, or they were just a nasty person who became a nasty ghost in death. At least, that's what ghost reaserchers say." she pulled out her notepad and wrote a few more notes down.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Kat frowned and did the L sign while holding her chin. "Well. Then i guess A would fit but, what does he want then? Did he try and contact you or wanted to scare you sense less?" she said looking up thinking. "There are many possibilities to this thing. What other clues could we get?" she asked. They got finger prints. Approval that there was a temparuter change anda few suspected cases. There had to be something else that could help.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

"Well," she said,"The reason A committed suicide is that the pressure of trying to become the next L got to him so much that he took his own life. So maybe he's just trying to tell us something." she stood up excitedly. "Even if this is a prank, the pranksters certainly did their homework. They've got the perfect canidate for a haunting, a poor kid who committed suicide. An almost perfect ghost story, really."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 am

Kat nodded her head. She had to agree. "So, it leaves out everyone who is not a whammy. From what i know. The only genuis are Whammy kids" she said. "Though. The list is still pretty big" she said trying to push the real ghost part away. But it wouldn't leave. "If it's trying to say something there are only a few things he could want to say. Don't give up or watch out. " the girl said pushing some hair behind her ear to have a better look at the room. Was it her imagination, or did it get chillier in there?

((OOC: I think i misspeled chillier...more chilli... Why me? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Music Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room
Page 1 of 1