The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wind's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49
Tickets: 0

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wind's Application   Wind's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 am

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Wind and I am freaking out right now! Let's begin shall we?"

Wind's Application Schn1210
The AWESOME me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: black
Eye Color: black
Alias: "Wind"
Birthday: July 13th
Class: ClassA
Height: 4' 8"
Weight: 115 pounds
Casual Appearance: Wind has incredibly dark hair and pale skin. She is normally seen wearing a hospital emblem(red cross) and a bow in her hair. Her eyes are just as black. Wind has the punky appearance and is normally a little batty.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

Roleplay example: Wind cursed under her breath, the wait was lasting forever! There was absolute silence, except for the feint beeping sound of the pacemaker. Wind was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell her that her mother was going to be okay. Wind sat cross-legged on the floor because the waiting room was overcrowded. The majority of waiters were young kids and their parents. Wind only had one parent and she was an only child. She felt envious. However, Wind just laughed out loud, but soon stopped when the Doctor came out.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality: Wind is loud and crazy, she knows when to keep her mouth shut and when to speak. However she doesn't have a lot of friends and is normally by herself. Wind is always interested in learning something new, but it has to be taught to her by someone she respects. Wind especially likes learning about the human body and its functions. One day she hopes to cure cancer!
Likes: the color red, the human body, and orange tea with honey and mint.
Dislikes: Veggies, annoying people, and getting wet
Fears: Death
Background: Wind lived with her mother when she was younger, but they weren't too close. One day when Wind was coming back from the market, she found a commotion near her house. It turns out that her mother was badly injured when she was hit by a car. Wind went with her mother to the hospital and acted like a nurse. She took good care of her, but after 4 days Wind's mother died. Wind vowed to bring justice, and she was determined to catch her mother's murderer. Wind never avenged her mother or caught her murderer, but Wind devoted all her attention to school and barely passed the Wammy House entrance exam.
Skills: Anatomy and critical thinking
Additional Notes: Wind likes to cross dress and mix match her clothing.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18
Tickets: 0

Wind's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's application   Wind's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Good job!
APPROVED[/b]
Back to top Go down

Wind's Application
Page 1 of 1