The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natsumi application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14
Tickets: 0

Natsumi application Empty
PostSubject: Natsumi application   Natsumi application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:38 pm

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Natsumi and I'm the quiet one sat in the corner. Let's begin shall we?

Spoiler:

The AWESOME me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Electric blue
Alias: Natsumi
Birthday: November the 4th
Class: Class C
Height: 5 Foot 1 inch
Weight: Roughly 104 lbs
Casual Appearance: Natsumi likes to wear pleated skirts with either black tights or long stockings/socks. She has an array off different tops although she generally wears a non-patterned vest top (She owns a range of different colours. Her attire is completed with a white jacket which she is rarely seen without. She doesn't like removing the aforementioned jacket and would usually refuse when asked to.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

RolePlay Example: As she exited the dark stuffy car, her eyes were met with the largest building she'd ever seen. She bit her lip to prevent herself making any kind of noise as she was taken past the large crowds of children - Eversince she could remember large crowds had petrified her. However, Her fear was only a small percentage of what her thoughts were based on, they mostly centered around her deceased mother. Tears pricked her eyes but she refused to let them fall. She wouldn't cry anymore. She would be strong.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality: Natsumi is a shy, quiet and rather reserved girl. She prefers to sit out rather then join in activities, particularly when those activities involve large groups of people. However, those that she trusts enough to let close experience the other side of her. The side that is humerous and - although still reserved - fun to be around and loveable.
Likes: Calming music, peacefulness, reading, writing, solving logic puzzles, observing other and analysing their behaviour, to stand in the rain.
Dislikes: uneccesary drama, liars, nosey people, loud obnoxious people, sceptics - she prefers to keep an open mind.
Fears: large groups of people, being kept in suspense - such as being alone in a house, hearing a noise and not knowing what it was.
Background: She was considered a blessing by her mother - who had been diagnosed infertile, but her father saw her as a burden on a family already experiencing money problems. Although her mother showed her constant love her father was always cold towards her. One time even attempting to lose her in a mass of people aged 2. When she was 6 her father killed himself to escape the mass of debts he'd accumulated, although distraugh by her husband's death, Natsumi's mother continued to care for her as best she could. Unfortunately the fate's weren't done toying with her. Shortly after her tenth birthday Natsumi's mother was killed in a hostage situation. After several years of less-than-adequate orphanages wammy discovered her and her above average IQ. She was offered a place at wammy's mainly for her ability to solve puzzles quickly, her thirst for knowledge and her power to notice the tiniest, most seemingly insignificant details that others would fail to find. She came to Wammy's when she was roughly 13 and a half.
Skills: Observing, Notcing minute details, independancy (If that can be counted as a skill?), massive concentration, extremely manipulative if needed but rarely relies on this skill. She is fluent in many languages such as English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and German.
Additional Notes: Nope don't think so :)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Natsumi application   Natsumi application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Great!
[/b]APPROVED[b]
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Natsumi application   Natsumi application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome to my class!!! Epic Epic Epic

Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Natsumi application   Natsumi application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I DONT HAVE ANYONE IN MY CLASS YET!!!! AHH!! I can\'t take it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natsumi application   Natsumi application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natsumi application
Page 1 of 1