The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eukaria's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18
Tickets: 0

Eukaria's application Empty
PostSubject: Eukaria's application   Eukaria's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:26 pm

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Eukaria and I am wearing two different socks! Let's begin shall we?"

Eukaria's application 3-2
The AWESOME me
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: orange-ish
Eye Color: brown
Alias: Eukaria
Birthday: September 5th
Class:Eukaria is the professor of Class B, even though she is under age, because of her love of English and reading.
Height: 5 ft
Weight: 90 pounds
Casual Appearance: Eukaria usually wears a red and white blouse with purple shorts, no matter the weather. Sometimes she wears a green sweater.

SECOND TIME: IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, TRY AGAIN

Roleplay example:Eukaria sat in the corner of the dimly lit room, absorbed in her book. She spent most of the day like this, except for the occasional conversation with her friends. But she didnt mind. Her parents abandoned her quite a while ago, but fortunatly she had learned to fend for herself. She remembered all the good times she had with her parents and smiled, then continued reading.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM
Personality:Eukaria is almost always cheerful, but tends to daydream. She makes friends very easily, but doesn't have very many. She is very close to the ones she has, though. But she isn't like the other kids, that is why she is usually alone reading, daydreaming, etc. She cherishes all the good moments she has, because they are overwhelmed with bad ones most of the time. However, she remains very upbeat.
Dislikes: Criminals, broccoli, and difficult situations
Fears: bullys and insects
Background: Eukaria was abandoned by her parents, and was forced to learn how to survive without assistance. She previously lived in an empty house that she maintainded.The police found her one day searching for food and abandoned clothing, and was sent to the Wammy's house when they found out her talent for English.
Skills: English, fending for herself, and cooking
Additional Notes: Eukaria likes to eat very much, however remains in good shape. She really, really likes reading
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria's application   Eukaria's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Nice job!
Approved!
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria's application   Eukaria's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Waht???? You're 13!!! I thought you were 22!!! Whoa where have I been.. ^.^''
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: eukarias application   Eukaria's application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Heh heh, it's ME, commenting on my own application! YAH!!!!! 🎅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria's application   Eukaria's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eukaria's application
Page 1 of 1