The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizuki's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Mizuki's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mizuki's Application   Mizuki's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:17 pm

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Mizuki and I am Professor of Class A. Let's begin shall we?"

Mizuki's Application Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTByyY_T7Cm8RpDy0zpJawZfNnMXLUpmlWn3MiwdVrVCCa4n0c&t=1&usg=__MTlqnooH21hKZfSEK_pIy3fkiKM=
The AWESOME me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: light blue
Eye Color: mahogany red
Alias: Mizuki
Birthday: April 21st
Class: Professor of Class A
Height: 5 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 105lb
Casual Appearance: Mizuki deems a purple hat and tan coat, she likes to dress professionally. She was born with naturally wavy, light blue hair, that has now reached her waist, and large reddish eyes. Mizuki has an almost perfect complexion and a round face. She looks younger than she really is and is always mistaken as a student. However Mizuki is one to demand respect.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

Roleplay example:
Mizuki watched as blue butterfly got caught in an elaborately made spider web. Silky lines overlapped each other, forming an almost symmetrical pattern. A spider darted out from its hiding place and bit the trapped butterfly. It reminded Mizuki of good and evil, which category would she fit into? Mizuki was kind, but strict, friendly, but not the first one to open up to people. Mizuki walked on and decided she was just neutral.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality: Mizuki is highly intelligent and kind. She doesn't open up easily, and believes you must first gain her trust. Mizuki acts upperclass and believes being etiquette is a part of life. She enjoys tea parties and likes to enforce her students to be polite, but they normally already are.
Dislikes: people who butt into conversations, opening up, and sloppy joes
Fears: germs (she's germaphobic)
Background: Mizuki always lived as an upperclass citizen when she was younger. She belongs to rich, but brutally harsh family, until one day they were all mysteriously murdered. Ever since then she was an orphan. She got into Wammys House, by focusing all her attention on school work, and stopped socializing. She went through Wammy's House with flying scores, but they weren't good enough to become L's successor. So Mizuki left to pursue a teaching career, and came back to teach at the Wammy House.
Skills: intelligent
Additional Notes: Mizuki naturally isn't a violent person, but if you hurt someone she loved she might hurt you back.

Last edited by Mizuki on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6
Tickets: 0

Mizuki's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuki's Application   Mizuki's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:31 pm

Good Job!
WELCOME TO WAMMYS
Back to top Go down

Mizuki's Application
Page 1 of 1