The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

The South Corridor's busy hallways.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:03 pm

"Let's go that way!'' Friday said pointing down a dark,dangerous staircase that probably led to the basements of the school.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 pm

"seriously? " Eukaria asked, looking at Friday. "Fine, but if I die, I will kill you," she said, starting to desend down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 pm

"If you did die, how would you kill me? There's a higher chance that I'll die first, since I'm on top of you." Friday stated, matter-of-factly. "I hope we come across some dragons!" Friday shouted, and off he went talking about how cool it would be if he had a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

"They would probably burn you to a crisp,though,"Eukaria said as Friday was going on and on about dragons.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:29 pm

"DRAGON.DRAGON.DRAGON.DRAGON.DRAGON.DRAGON. Huh? What was that Eukie?" Friday said, absentmindedly. He gasped then shouted," Look out!" Friday jumped off and pointed at a snail crawling along the path. "It's going to EAT me!!!!" Friday yelped, and dove behind Eukaria, every once in a while peering out to see if the snail was still there. It was.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 pm

"Its just a snail, Friday," said Eukaria, picking it up and placing it on the palm of her hand. "See?" she said, extending her arm out towards Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:42 pm

"Get it away from me! It;s going to bite off my fingers! Like the twins said!" Friday said, cowering on the floor, with his fingers in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 pm

"They were just trying to scare you," Eukaria said, putting the snail back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Friday nodded his head no, and took his fingers out of his mouth. "But they're older than Friday, older people know more than Friday." Friday said, wiping his wet fingers on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 pm

"Yeah, and I'm older than you. Snails are harmless, trust me," Eukaria said, patting the boys head.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Friday nodded his head and quickly climbed back onto Eukaria. When she started running again, Friday had fallen asleep with his thumb in his ear, and he was murmuring something about converting temperatures.
(OOC: Friday is so vulgar.)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm

Eukaria looked over her shoulder and saw Friday fast asleep with his thumb in his ear. 'Friday sure is a character...' she thought, and continued running down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2