The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm

The West Corridor's busy hallways.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

((Sorry if I'm late, watching nightmare on Elm Street too))

The twins walked heavily on the glossy hallway floors, they carried plastic kitchen utensils, like a spork, in their hands. They had taken them without asking, and now they were going to use them for mixing. July and March hummed as they scurried along.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Kat whisper sang the song "Savin' Me" by Nickelback as she walked out of class. Her bag hung loosely on one of her shoulders. The petite little girl grinned to her self. Only a bit more and she'll be 14. Life wasn't as slow as she thought it wasn't.
( OOC: .__. why does everyone keep looking at movies? I doubt i have saw less movies then anyone here )
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm

((I don't know, lol, but I don't even think it's that scary. The Freddy guy is so calming, especially his voice. I can't take it seriously,lol. ))

March stopped in his tracks when he heard humming. Was someone following them? July also stopped and both of them turned around quickly. They saw a young,petite girl. "Hello there," they replied grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

( xD i have so many movies i want to see...if only i could.. )

Even though the song was full blast on her ears. She somehow knew someone had called out to her and she looked up. To see two identical people. She took out her head phones and tilted her head. " I'm sorry. What did you say?" Kat asked blushing slightly. She had only heard muffled voices and she hadn't made out the words.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

March looked annoyed, and wanted to leave, but July pulled on his sleeve making sure he didn't leave. "Hello there," the twins repeated themselves, March was grinning unenthusiastically, as for his brother he had a perfect grin plastered on his face. The twins decided to repeat themselves for a third time, just for good measure,"Hello there,"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Kat smiled slightly. "I heard the second time. And hey." she said as she put on the play to stop. She wasn't going to miss any second of her favourite playlist. Kat then turned to the twins nervously. " So...." she trailed of not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm

"Have we seen you before?" July asked, March replied,"You look familiar.." The twins stared at her intently their eyes wide, and their faces mere inches away, from hers. "Kelly!" March shouted at the same time as July who shouted,"Kendra!" They glared at each other and erupted into an argument.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Kat sweatdropped. "Yes we have met before" she said playing with her thumbs. She wasn't sure either to say her name or just stand wait and then say it. Thinking that the arguement might last for a long time. "Actually. It's Kat" she said louder then usual. If she'd say it quietly they wouldn't hear her. The blond girl didn't feel like repeating her self.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:43 pm

"I told you it was Kat," March said turning away from his brother and looking like a know it all. "No you didn't, you said it was Kelly." July said, he just sighed and turned to the petite girl named Kat. "Nice to meet you Kat, I apologize for my brother's rudeness. I'm March, and that's July over there." July said pointing over to his brother, who was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Kat just chuckled. "Naah, he wasn't beeing rude." she said. " It's nice to meet you two again" she added smiling.Though it didn't matter if July had pointed at March. She wouldn't know who was who in seconds anyways. Just like she couldn't say who was who when she first saw them in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:04 pm

"What is someone like you doing in a bleak and dreary hallway like this?" March asked, suddenly memorizing that there was a pot of concrete that needed mixing. He gave his brother a look, who seemed like he understood.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm

The girl tilted her head. "Walking." she answered smiling. She didn't notice the look March gave. " And i have to ask you guys the same question" Kat asked her head still to the left side and.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 pm

"Oh we're just carrying these sporks into.."July was droning,"The cafeteria." March added, quickly. They weren't perfect liars, yet. March just shrugged it off, as if people brought sporks to the cafeteria all the time. They were really off to blend a pot of concrete mix before it dried up, so they could pour it down one of the more busier hallways, when it would be still wet. It would be a lot of work, but it would be something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Kat shrugged. She doubted they were really bringing sporks to the cafeteria but she didn't exactly care, for now at least. Some people actualy took sporks because they used it for art, some just took them to play with them, some took them for other reasons. Kat couldn't see anything wrong with the twins having sporks. It's not like they'd poke someone's eye out. "Well. Good luck then" she said. "I think i'll just sit here and do homework" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 pm

"Okay see you around!" The twins replied and picked up their sporks and scurried off. They couldn't believe that she had believed such a blatant lie, oh well, there was concrete that needed mixing.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Render ran into the hallway, a door slaming behind her. She didn't stop for a good twenty feet or so, where she sank down on the plush carpet, panting and shaking, and absolutly terrified.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Kat looked up when she heard running steps. She saw her classmate Render run by. The fact that she finally remembered the name made her smile though she frowned afterwards. Slightly worried, she got up, leaving her books behind, and followed where she thought she saw Render run off to.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Rend gave a start when she saw Kat, but then she saw who it was, and felt a wave of relief. "Kat! Kat!'" she motioned vigorously,"Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Kat jogged over to Render. "Is something wrong?" she asked worriedly. It looked like Render was about to run, until she saw that the person coming was Kat. And besides. Was it even possible to run so fast for no reason at all? "What happened? " the blond girl asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:04 pm

((OOC wow, Rend's really crazy Epic ))
Rend lower her voice to a hushed whisper, and said all at once,"I swear the music room is friggin' haunted!! I went in there, and-" she stopped for a minute to take an all important swig of coffee, then continued,"and all sorts of crap started to happen. The lights on the left side of the room turned off, and the room got all cold, and then, and then-" she lowered her voice even more dramatically, and said,"I swear I saw a shadow in the window. A lttle kid." she drained the last of the coffee cup, and stood up. "I heard a rumor that some little kid committed suicide here. His name was A," pulling out her notebook, she began to jot down notes. Those notes read, "A? Possibility. More likely, some crap the twins pulled. Will investigate." she put it back, and said zealously, "well, I'm going to find out what happen there. Are you with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Kat titled her head though she chuckled. Her friend used to call her self A though then she got a serious face. "I'm in of course. Way better then the home work Friday gave us" she said. Kat was almost finished with it anyways. She could do the last things at night right before bed.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 pm

((OOC sorry it took so long, I was lmao at pottersues.com)) "Let's go then!" she said enthusiastically, and she headed off to the music room.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

(( OOC: Lol) )
Kat chuckled and followed Render, forgeting that she had left her books on the floor of the hallway. Not only her school books but also her sketch pad. And journal. She called it that since diary sounded too girly for her. "So you, think it migh tbe a ghost or prank?" Kat asked
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

((OOC sorry, I posted in the music room! But we can continue here if you want. Whatever works Weird laughter))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 1