The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm

The North Corridor's busy hallways.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am

Eukaria walked slowly across the deserted hallway. "Oh man, I gotta teach a class!" she mumbled to herself. She darted along many other hallways, looking for the class she had to teach. "Ah, where is it?!" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 am

"Professor! Professor!!" Wind shouted, while running at the small, girl. "Do you have a moment professor?!"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:39 am

Eukaria stopped. "Um, sure," she said.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:43 am

Wind's feet skidded across the newly waxed floor as she stopped. "Where are the bathrooms located? Because my dorm is on the other side of campus and I have no idea where anything is located! Are we in the South Corridor? I am so confused.."Wind stated, her brain going all buzzy on her. Well, this is what I signed up for, when I joined Wammy's... Wind thought.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:48 am

"We're in the North Corridor, and the bathrooms are located....that way," said Eukaria, pointing at a hallway.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:50 am

"Thank you professor!" Wind said jumping up and down. She raced down the direction Eukaria had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 am

"Your welcome!" she called after Wind. Then Eukaria realized she had to get to class. "Classroom B classroom B classroom B..." she muttered, until she found the door that was marked 'Classroom B'
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 am

Wind walked down the hallway with a distant look on her face. She carried nothing of her person today, and she normally never left her dormitory without her backpack. The small, quirky girl walked down the hall, her eyes closed and a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am

"Now!" March said to his brother, who then pushed a vat of wet cement down the carpeted hallway. March went to join his brother, July, by the banister of a staircase. The twins smiled as gallons of wet cement flooded the North Corridor and its hallways. March helped his brother, and together the two teens lifted the last vat over the banister, letting the contents of the vat drip out.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 am

Wind's eyes flashed open and her grin quickly changed to a frown. She was swept up by the sudden wave of wet cement, she fell over and landed on her back, her head dipping below the surface. Wind tried to get back onto her feet, but the cement was thick and wanted to keep her submerged. When she had finally gotten back onto her feet, she groaned and immediately thought of the twins. Wind quickly looked around, trying to find them.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 am

The twins heard a groan and saw their friend and classmate covered from head to toe in the cement mix. They burst out in laughter, thinking it was all worth it. From the moment they obtained the sporks they tried to dodge everyone, and there was the problem of mixing wet cement with plastic sporks. However, the sight of seeing students all squirm around in the wet cement appealed to them.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 am

Wind found the source of laughter. There they were! Wind swelled with rage, she made her way to the stairs, where the twins stood, laughing at her misery. Wind slipped and landed on her bottom again, a moan escaped her lips and she cursed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:21 am

July and March leaned against the banister, their elbows resting on it, and their chins placed in their hands. Now, they were staring directly at Wind. The boys grinned and acted as if this whole incident had nothing to do with them and that they were just mere bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 am

Wind scoffed and thought,"Oh please." She held onto a wall, and slowly made her way towards the stairs, she was almost there until she slipped and landed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 am

They saw their friend land on her face and they laughed harder, the sound echoing throughout the hallway. July and March watched all the students, who were unfortunate enough to be caught in one of the twins' evil schemes, slip and fall. They cracked a grin.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:29 am

Wind had finally reached the staircase, where the twins stood. She leaned over the banister and aimed a swipe for the face, but she missed and ended up splashing them with the cement mixture.
(OOC: Shouldn't you be packing? It's like 6:30 and didn't you say you were leaving at 8? xD)
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 am

((Yeah, but packing is boring. C:))
Droplets of cement landed on July's face, and March wiped it off. They quickly jumped backwards before Wind could try another swipe. They laughed and shouted in Wind's face," You should probably wash up before that stuff dries!" Another scheme had started to brew in their minds, there was still some left over cement they could use it on Friday while he slept, and by the time the boy woke up, he would be stuck to his bed. They smirked and picked up the empty vats of wet cement, they ran off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 am

(lol, okay.)
Wind sighed, she knew that look on the twins' face, they probably had another prank in mind. They clean up the vats of cement, but they don't wanna clean up the rest?! Wind thought, shaking her head. The girl padded heavily across the half dried cement, she better alert someone and then clean herself up. She must have looked awful.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 am

Natsumi rushed down the stairs, almost landing on her face. Ever since the cement had dried the floor had seemed exceptionally slippery. She hoiseted her bag back up onto her shoulder, as it had begun to slip, and power walked down the corridor. She was sooo Late. That's what she got for forgetting to put her alarm on.
She had just reached the end of the corridor when she stopped. Had she put her homework in her bag?
A quick check in the aforementioned bag told her that she had indeed, forgotten her homework. Mumbling obsenities she picked up her bag and began to retrace her steps down the long corridor.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

"Are you looking for this?" Eukaria asked Natsumi, holding out the homework she had found on the floor. "It must have fallen out of your bag," she explained, giving Natsumi her homework.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Natsumi turned round and relief flooded her face as she took into account the paper that eukaria was grasping.
"Thankyou! That's saved me a long trip!"
Natsumi graciously takes the homework and begins to sprint down the corridor.
"Thanks again!" She shouted down the otehrwise deserted hallway.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm

"No problem!" Eukaria yelled after her, and turned around and continued walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 1