The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:40 pm

The South Corridor's busy hallways.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Wind trudged along the empty hallway. She held her newly bought textbooks under her arm, and a backpack was slung over her chest. Moonlight streamed into the dimly lit hallway. It was eerie, there was no sound, but her own footsteps.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

"Target in sight."The twins said in unison. They tiptoed up to the girl, and whispered hi right next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Wind let out a high, shrilled scream. She had dropped her new textbooks and her eyes had widened drastically. She quickly turned around to see two identical boys, around her age. She blushed furiously and punched them in the arm.

Last edited by Wind on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 am

The boys laughed their heads off, July, one of the twins, clutched his arm. Their laughs echoed off the walls of the hallway. March, the other twin kept on laughing even when his brother had stopped.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am

"You guys are jerks!" Wind screamed furiously throwing a pen, that she pulled from her backpack, at them. Wind was an only child, and was never used to such childish games, such as pulling pranks.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am

"Well you shouldn't be wandering the school at night."July said.
"You have no idea on who may be lurking around this time."March said grinning. The twins stood right next to each other, and even in the dark you can see how identical they really are. "But here you go." They said and they both crouched down to retrieve the girl's pen. "I'm July."March said. "And I am March,"July said. Then they both spoke in sync,"We're twins."
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am

Wind snatched her pen from their hands. She was still upset, she quickly wiped away the tears that glistened in her eyes. She wouldn't cry, not here, and definitely not in front of those boys. "I'm Wind. It's a pleasure to meet you." Wind said, half enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:14 am

July's facial expressions softened when he realized the girl had had tears in her eyes. March scoffed and said,"Jeez, it was just a-" July quickly interrupted,"Let's turn that frown upside down!" July swung his arms and walked closer to Wind. March had no choice but to follow.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:17 am

Wind gave a half smile, and said,"Ok I no longer hate you two, but you were close. Perhaps a little too close to the danger zone....Wow I sure acted like a weenie!"Wind laughed," Crying over something so stupid! Hahaha." Wind put her pen back into her backpack, and proceeded to pick up her slightly damaged textbooks.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

March and July gave a nervous chuckle,"Sorry about that." they said. The twins scrambled onto the floor and helped Wind pick up her textbooks. "Yeah you did act like a weenie."March said, only to get a glare from his brother, which he laughed off.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am

"Thanks you guys." Wind said stuffing her textbooks into her backpack. Wind zipped up her backpack and turned to face the twins, she must admit, she was sort of falling for them. "Well goodbye, March and July. It's time I get home now." Wind said, giving them a hug, before walking away and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 am

The twins stood dumbstruck, that was the first real hug they had ever recieved. July and March watched the strange girl walk down the hallway. They had scared her, made her cry, and angered her, yet she gave them a hug.
"She smelled like strawberries." March said turning around to walk back, acting as if he got a hug everyday, which he didn't.
"That was akward, I hope that never happens again." July said, following his brother.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:14 am

Friday skipped along the hallway singing,"Fukai fukai kiri no naka youen ni hibiku koe!" Which he had no idea what it meant, he just remembered hearing the song in Eukaria's room, so he ended up memorizing the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am

Eukaria saw Friday skipping along the hall singing Trick and Treat (OOC: it's an awesome song!) and stepped out of her room and started to sing: "Hayaku,hayaku,isogiashi de deriku dake chikaku no!"she sang, smiling at Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am

"What?" Friday asked, he didn't memorize everything, just the beginning and the parts about cinnamon. "Eukie!!!!!!!" Friday burst out, he galloped towards the girl and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am

"Whoops, sung the wrong part," Eukaria said, looking down at Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:28 am

Friday grinned and pulled Eukaria down so he could jump onto her back. "Piggy! Piggy! Piggy!" the small boy shouted, loudly.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:33 am

Eukaria sighed. "Fine, just this once," she said, pulling Friday onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 am

Friday pumped his legs and shouted," Faster! Faster! Faster!!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 am

"Ugh, you're getting too big for this," she said, trying to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 am

"I'M NOT FAT!!!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAT!!" Friday screamed in between fits of laughter."WEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 am

"I didn't call you fat! You should get your ears cleaned!!!" Eukaria screamed. "Can you hear me now?!?" she yelled in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:52 am

"WHAT?!"Friday screamed, in a kidding way.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:54 am

Eukaria groaned. "Weirdo," she said to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next