The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suppertime's Character application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suppertime
New Student
Suppertime

Wallet
Money: 18
Tickets: 0

Suppertime's Character application Empty
PostSubject: Suppertime's Character application   Suppertime's Character application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 am

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Suppertime and I am good at losing weight with my brain Let's begin shall we?"

Suppertime's Character application Anime+Boy+%232
The AWESOME Me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: pink
Eye Color: blue
Alias: Suppertime
Birthday: August 11th
Class: Class B
Height: 5-2 ft
Weight: 65 lbs
Casual Appearance:
Suppertime is a skinny, pink skinned teen with rosey red cheeks who seems to always be wearing the same tuxedo everyday.
Suppertime has long flowy pink hair that seems to always fall perfectly around her dark blue eyes. She is also small for her age.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

Roleplay example:
"Food I Want Food!" Suppertime demanded.
"You ate all our food we're going out of buisness you little brat." Replied the cashier. Suppertime gave him the evil eye, and let herself behind the counter.
"Food is my knowledge juice do you know what 8,240 is?!" She yelled.
"No." Replied the frightened cashier.
"Neither do I without burger juices in my brain!"

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality:
Suppertime is an overachieving math student who is usally nice if she gets her three helpings of breakfeast. She enjoys doing math homework, eating, and especially playing chess. Suppertime is smart and brave, she's a bit odd, but that's okay. However Suppertime isn't so brave when Muzuku is around, because she freaks her out.
Dislikes:Empty refrigerators, gym socks, and sofas
Fears: Muzuku (Mizuki)
Background:
Suppertime was abanded at the age of six but made a living of sneaking into random schools and stealing other kids lunches out of their backpacks. She also attended math classes at the random schools she snuck into. One day she came into the Wammy house to steal some lunch, but was caught by a math teacher who saw her intellectual talent and brought her into the Wammy Family. (School)
Skills: Eating two burgers in one minute, neverlosing a chess game, and good at math.
Additional Notes: Suppertime is not to be messed with before her third breakfeast is over.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime's Character application   Suppertime's Character application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 am

Parenthood Ready for launch!
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime's Character application   Suppertime's Character application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:01 am

Woot woot! I APPROVE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suppertime's Character application   Suppertime's Character application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suppertime's Character application
Page 1 of 1