The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kathryn's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45
Tickets: 0

Kathryn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Kathryn's Application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:57 am

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Kathryn and I am a supernatural freak. Let's begin shall we?"

Kathryn's Application C1f92812
The AWESOME me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Grey-green
Alias: Kat
Birthday: 21st November
Class: Class C
Height: 5,3
Weight: 99 lbs
Casual Appearance: Mostly she wears fishnet tights under her red and black skirt, on top she wears her black and red corset. Though you rarely see it because she keeps her cat eared hoodie closed. When she doesn't wear her fishnet tights she wears her black stockings with vans or converse.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

Roleplay example:
Kat hugged her plus toy closer as another flash of lightning went down. Soon followed by a loud roar of thunder. The girl whimpered in fear. There was no one around to comfort her and she had forgot to close the curtains. As you see her phobia is quiet serious.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality:Kat is kind of a shy person. She picks not to talk to strangers unless they talk to her. Then her personality is split. On her bad days she is quiet and will try to avoid people, while on good days she will go crazy and try to make everyone happy. Though she has a very-short temper and is very sarcastic. And she is a sore-loser.
Likes:cupcakes, water, panda bears, poetry, justice, winning, plush toys, drawing, music
Dislikes:loosing, jerks, drama, perverts, valentines day.
Fears: Thunder and lightning, complete darkness.
Background: Kat was born as a wanted child. She was a first child and even though she never admit it, she loved that fact. Two years later her little brother was born. And after he was a year old her family started flying around the world. Their last home was in England. They recently moved in a house and some trouble maker had decided to set the house on fire, since it was built from wood. Kat being old enough already knew what to do and ran out of the house. While her parents looked for her brother and tried to get the things out. Just as the three were about to leave the burning building, something collapsed. Blocking their way. Kat was forced to watch her family burn. Kat was put in the Whammy's for her quick thinking and point of view. She didn't look for easy answers. No. She always had to go deeper. Though her IQ was not as high as most Whammy's kids. She had a higher one then average kids around her age. Plus. She had become very good at hacking.
Skills: hacking, quick thinking and looking at things with different point of views.
Additional Notes: Naaah
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: kathryn's application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Nice work!
APPROVED

But....I don't know how to move it into accepted applications ^_^'....
....FRIDAY!!!!!!! Help...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Kathryn's Application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

:cheers: Wohoo
:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re:kathryn's application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:02 am

If only Friday would check her email 👅 🐰
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Kathryn's Application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Ooh, love your background! Welcome to my class!!! Oh yeah!!! *does victory dance* :afro:
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re:kathryn's application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

She's in you're class?! Cool! Hopefully our advertising plan works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kathryn's Application   Kathryn's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kathryn's Application
Page 1 of 1