The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13
Tickets: 0

Tell's application Empty
PostSubject: Tell's application   Tell's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:20 pm

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Tell and I am animal loving oddball! Let's begin shall we?"

The AWESOME me

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color:Lemon blonde
Eye Color: Freakishly green
Alias: Tell
Birthday: 10/7/1998
Class: Class C :)
Height: 5 feet, 2.5 inches
Weight: 107 lbs
Casual Appearance: Tell has an apearence one might compare to as someone who just got out of bed. Her clothing itsef can be considered fashionable, but is put on in such a slightly incohesive way that it's flamingly obvious. She most commonly wears a dark pink plaid shirt paired with brown corduroy pants, a pink and green sock hat with a cheaply embroidered bunny on it, blackish-brown boots from the dark recesses of her closet, and a well used lumpy denim purse. Her eyesight sucks, so she wears glasses with a square frame that is a shade or pink that doesn't match anything.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN

Tell raised her gaze from her book to scan the room for an indication of what was currently happening,and could quite honestly say she had no idea what was going on. This is a fairly routine feeling. She looked for tell tale signs in their body language,but saw none,causing her to return to her reading. She was reading a delightful book about the history of cat litter,and read on with great interest. She pulled out a rubber band from her overflowing purse filled with, frankly, crap. She felt her heart jerk,for it reminded her of Myrrh.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality:Tell is most easily desribed as scatter brained. She is very friendly and laid back, but can be slightly dense at times. Many people have only seen this side of her, and some have the misconception that she is stupid or an airhead. However, she is far from both and is highly inteligent, particularly in the field of life science. Given the circumstances and her life at home, she has a bit of trouble connecting with people in the same way "normal" girls her age do, and often says strange things at the wrong time. She has a genuine want to make friends, but her first friends were beloved pets, animals bought by her grandparents as an excuse for their lack of love and attention. She has nutured many animals, forming an incredibly strong relationship with them and fueling her interest in careers such as partnership with animals in solving crimes. She often developes quirks as she cares for certain pets, such as walking strangly so the sounds of her boots wouldn't frighten her dog, or spontaneously becoming a vegetarian so it would be easier for her and her rabbits to eat at the same time.Her most recent quirk is picking up rubber bands, because her now deceased ferret would try to eat them.She has always had a habit of picking up anything deemed "harmful," so her purse is overflowing with random bits of trash, wire, foil, plastic, and dozens of rubber bands. She often gets them out and toys with them.
Likes:Animals, soft clothing,books, spring weather and colors.
Dislikes:Cruelty (of all kinds), people who talk to hear themeselves produce noise,allergies.
Fears:Expressing her opinions and feelings through words,Looking straight in stranger's eyes, confinement.
Background: Tell was a total suprise to both her reckless parents and disgraced grandparents. She was raised in a fairly unstable household, and her parents dumped her off at her grandparent's farm whenever possible. Eventually her parent's poor desicions lead to their untimely deaths, and Tell was left to live with the grandparents that loathed her. Since they had been very distaught with how Tell's mother turned out, her grandma and grandpa had since vowed not to have anything more to do with children, and had pets instead. But now that Tell was in their care, the pets became a substitute for their love and attention. Because of the trauma of previous events, the pets were her only friends, and she marveled at the love they so willingly gave. From the time she was five until she was fourteen, she had cared for three dogs, two rabbits, two rats, seven cats, a hamster,a ferret and the horses on her grandparent's farm.Many of them were givin unrestricted acess to the entire house, and she treated them with respect and adressed them politely, like one would a person. She was able to teach them many things, and learned quite a lot from observing their behavior and body language. The only reason her grandparents put up with it was because they kept her out of their hair. Meanwhile, they viewed her preformence in school as an opportunity to dump her off to a "special" orphanage because they could no longer take raising the only reminder of their failures as parents. The final staw was when Tell's beloved ferret myhhr passed away and her grandparents told her they were happy because they were sick of it and sick of her not doing anything for them.She fell apart, blaming them for everything and losing all control. She was surrendered to the first orphanage that called back the next morning, a so called gifted orphanage in England.From then on Tell had difficulty expressing her opinions and feelings to others through words,in fear that she would upset them.Instead,she now uses subtle gestures and body language when she disagrees, and appologises profusely over nothing.She is still mourning her pet's death and longs for another, since they were all left behind.
Skills: Life science, animal care, animal communication,making awkward statements.
Additional Notes: Tell lives near the border of Montana, and during a trip to Helena had an odd run in with Render in the Starbucks section of Barnes and Noble. Tell was reading a book about house rabbits when she heard someone shout "Hey!" Her eyes darted up in confusion and locked into ones that were brown with gold flecks. " Oh, I was just saying hi." was her explanation as she jotted down notes with much vigor, nocking over a few of the copious amounts of empty coffee cups.Tell only said " Okay...uhhh...cool...I hope the coffee was good... and you found nice books." running out as fast as she could, weving in and out of the bookcases. (Render is my identical twin in real life, you may confirm that with her. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Tell's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell's application   Tell's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

APPROVED

you guys are twins?!?! That's awesome!!! Epic
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Tell's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell's application   Tell's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Hehehe ferret named Myrrh, and I was just asking Eukaria is she had a line of apparel for for ferrets. XD

Welcome to my class! (I plan on saying that everytime)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Tell's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell's application   Tell's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

I'm still annoyed that no one is in my class yet!! Epic Sadness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell's application   Tell's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell's application
Page 1 of 1