The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23
Tickets: 0

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 am

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Render and I am a high energy caffeine addict and writer/detective, who solves cases by writing the crime scenarios down as if they were a story. Let's begin shall we?"

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: Mahogony Brown
Eye Color: Gold with brown flecks
Alias: Render (Prefers to go by Rend, also goes by R)
Birthday:December 1st
Class: Class C
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 156 lbs
Casual Appearance: She's usually wearing dark brown pants and dark brown long sleeved undershirt, with a cream colored jacket or vest. Her hair is short, straight, and curves in an almost crescent moon-like fasion.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN
Rend tilted her head sideways, eraser clasped is one hand, pencil twitching in the other. What on earth had that man been thinking when he decide to kill his middle aged cousin, whom he barely knew? Insurance money, maybe, or was that too obvious of a conclusion to jump too? She sighed, twitched at the pencil irritably, and began writing, at a fast pase, scenario number one,"I breathed in the ice cold blackness of the night, the scarce protection of my wardrob once again reminding me of the frail finacial possition I was in..."

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality: Depending on how much caffein she has consumed, Rend is either firey, high energy, with a normally good natured disposition, or gets angry at little things that slow her down, and she always hates to be alone. She also isn't afraid of bluntly stating a lot of the things on her mind. She loves to drink coffee, iced coffee, soda, and other forms of caffeine. Unsuprisingly, she has problems with sleeping, and has a habit of twitching and fiddling with the things in her hand.
Likes: Caffeinated drinks, writing, selfless people, real uncensored writing (aka not propaganda) and being around people.
Dislikes: waiting, isolation, jerks, (then again, whos doesn't dislike jerks?), propaganda, "fake" people.
Fears:She's afraid of isolaton, namely, but is also terrifyed of making mistakes because she blames herself for her father's death.
Background: Render was born in Montana, and was raised in an orphanage after her only parent, her father, disappeared. She thought that if she wrote his case down like the other small cases she had solved that she could find him, but she had made a mistake by writing along misleading evidence, and a week later her father's body was found. She blames herself for the death, and now she views cases with the same amount of skepticism, in fear of bring about something like that upon other people. When Wammy House found a few of her published stories, they ordered a transfer, and now she resides there.
Skills: Rend's main skill is writing, but she also tries to get a pyschological understanding of people in order to pin point their motivation in a crime.
Additional Notes: Sort of like how Mello and Near's names mean the opposite of their personality, Render's nickname Rend, or "to break apart or away from" is the opposite of her social personality.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Character Application   Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 am

Excellent!
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Character Application   Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

OOhh!! Welcome to my class! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Application   Character Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Application
Page 1 of 1