The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C's Character Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celestine
New Student

C's Character Application Empty
PostSubject: C's Character Application   C's Character Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 am

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am C and I am very interested in your group. Let's begin shall we?"

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: Black, Messy bedhead, medium length
Eye Color: Brown, deep purple circles under them
Alias: C
Birthday: June 18
Class: Class C
Height: 5'9
Weight: 115
Casual Appearance: He wears a pair of black leather beatle boots, dark blue slim-fit jeans, a white untucked dress shirt with an L in cloister black embroidered on the pocket and round glasses. When he goes outside he wears a grey driver's cap, a black scarf and a grey overcoat.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAIN
C was readying himself for the day, he looked in the mirror and noted that the purple circles under his eyes had gotten darker. "Damn", he thought to himself, "I should probably sleep more than three hours a day, but sleep is for the weak". He left the bathroom and walked back to his room, nodding to the other students he passed in the hall. As he entered his room he noticed that he left his computer on, he walked over to it and stared at his wallpaper, a black L in cloister black font. He remembered all the stories he heard of L, Mello, and Near, the three best students at Wammy's House. He respected them and looked up to them as role models. His mind danced across the idea of L and the Kira case for what seemed like ages before he snapped out of it. "I need tea", he muttered to himself as he left the room.

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality:Cold, distant and witty. C is a chroic pipe smoker, he uses the pipe to help him concentrate on cases. When he is not able to smoke and needs to concentrate he uses a nicotine patch to achieve the same effect. He's also very self conscious about his weight and eats one meal a day, he smokes to surpress urges to eat also. He loves reading about religion, conspiracy theories and history. He also loves the works of H.P Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe. When thinking he not only smokes but likes to play with polyhedral dice, better known as D&D dice. C goes through withdrawl when he is unable to smoke for an extended period of time. He's a fan of deductive reasoning and uses it to solve a majority of his cases in combination with facts. He also has trust issues due to his father abondoning his mother. C's goal at Wammy's House is to become the next L.
Likes:Highly sugared Earl Grey Tea, Pipe Smoking, Studying, Reading, Polyhedral Dice
Dislikes:Stupidity, Withdrawl, tea with no sugar, sleep, his father, eating
Fears:being fat, being alone,
Background: C was born in Liverpool, England to his single mother. His father had abonded them before he was born and nobody knows who he is or where he could've went. Due to his father abondoning them C has trust issues which kept him from making any friends as a child. Since C had no friends and nobody to play with he spent his childhood studying deductive reasoning. He later used his skills in deductive reasoning to anonymously assist the local authorities in some of their most difficult cases. At the age of 15 C's mother sucumbed to lung cancer and passed away. With no family remaining he was sent to live at an orphanage. Wammy's House had recieved information that this boy had assisted the police with many of their most difficult cases and requested he was moved there. He has been residing there since.
Skills: C's main skill is deductive reasoning, which was most notably used by Sherlock Holmes.
Additional Notes: A friend is drawing a character portrait for me so I'll have a picture up soon.

Character LAyout

Back to top Go down

C's Character Application
Page 1 of 1