The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lake Near the Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

A dark, dark lake.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 pm

Wind cried out when she became airborne, and then landed with "Crack!" into the water. She held her breath and looked around, it was too dark, and she could only see inches away from her face. She was sinking fast and didn't know what to do. She tried swimming upward only using her arms, but that didn't help at all. Wind took out a knife that she kept in her backpack, that was slung around her the whole time, and cut her skirt. She wriggled free and started swimming upward, almost losing conscious because of her lack of air.
At last she broke through the surface of the water and let out the air she was holding in. Her heart thundered and she was cold all over her body.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 pm

The twins had disappeared and were sitting high up in a tree, where they could see everything. "I see her," July said pointing at Wind's head, that looked small from where they sat. "2 minutes and 23 seconds." March said, looking at the stopwatch, he handed over twenty bucks to his brother. He had lost the bet.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:32 pm

Once Wind's breathing went back to normal, she started to swim towards the edge of the lake. She didn't see anyone and growled. Wind, climbed out of the water, dragging her feet across, she was tired and cold. When she was no longer near the lake, she collapsed and rested, her face was numb, her skirt was in tatters, and her shoes gone. The poor girl murmured,"Damn," under her breath before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:36 pm

The twins smiled triumphantly and jumped down from their hiding spot. They walked over to the girl and July felt for her pulse. While March kicked the other chair into the lake. She was still alive, that was good, the twins picked up the fishing poles and noticed that the bait and the hooks were missing from the line. So something did live in the lake, it must have been huge considering the fact that half of the reeling line in July's pole was also eaten. They shrugged it off and made their way back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake Near the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2