The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep into the forest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Deep into the forest Empty
PostSubject: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Deep into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Rend crept into the woods, careful not to crackle the leaves underfoot. She found herself in a clearing, with the overcast clouds barely visible from the shroud of leaves, dead and brown, that came dancing to the ground as Render plopped down her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:03 pm

( OOC: soo sorry for lateness. I was too in my game Why me? )

Kat shivered as she walked through the forest. Not bothering to be quiet. If there was a bear, or anything that could hurt her. She did't care much. She doubted that a wild animal would come anyways. With a sigh the girl put her hands in her hoodie pockets and try to warm her self. She didn't want to admit it. But she was kinda lost.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:11 pm

((OOC no prob!))
Render suddenly burst from behind a tree. As countless cans of soda fell out of her backpack, it was apparent that she had a caffeine binge not long ago. She claimed it, "helped her writing" She twisted around when she saw Kat out of the corner of her eye, and said excitedly,"I think I'm lost!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:19 am

( OOC: Mad stupid internet i lost all my long text AND lost a good night with RP Epic Sadness )
Kat jumped a little when she heard a voice say "I think i'm lost" Quickly she turrned around and sighed in relief. It was the girl she had met before. Kat skipped over to her and waved. "I think i'm lost as well. And i'm sorry but what was your name again?" curse Kat's bad memory. She'll never go to the forest alone again.Never
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

July and March walked deeper into the forest, backpacks slung over them, and maps held in their hands. There were leaves falling from the trees that loomed overhead like ghouls about to swipe at their prey, the sun dipped below the horizon and soon it was dark, and the forest around them erupted into an orchestra of chirps, squeals, and ribbits. July turned on his flashlight and beamed it onto the map in his brother's hands. March was recording their path.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Eukaria was sitting on a high branch of a tree, where no one could see her but she could see them. She pulled out some crackers from her pocket, looking around. She saw Kat and Rend over to her right, and March and July to her left. Heh heh, scaring time,she thought, munching on a cracker.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 pm

July and March stopped for a split second, then they turned off their flashlights. It had become pitch black, and July hung onto March's shoulders as he led them into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 pm

Render was wandering around the woods, staring at the forest floor. It was almost shocking to her how many kinds of insects, dead leaves, pine needles, dead remanents of grass and even trash were populating the sparse and light dappled forest floor. So it was also hardly a suprise that she walked straight under the tree that was occupied by Eukaria without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Eukaria waited patiently until Rend's back was turned, and grabbed a tree branch she had broke in advance. She brushed it gently across her back, then quickly pulled it up, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

((Starting anew))
July and March traipsed into the woods, with ersatz smiles on their face. They were really up to no good, again. This time they carried empty buckets, and flashlights. They were in a foul mood because the holidays seemed to end early.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Render stepped out into the labryrinth of trees, feeling ridiculously like Alice, set to fall down a rabbit hole. Just like the story she had read in class with her classmates. Render sighed. She hated when they made them disect books like that. As she cut across a small creek, Rend began to try to recal that odd poem that she read in the sequel,"Through the Looking Glass." "It was about a monster," she thought,"And they killed it in the end. But the poem itself is nonsense. Now, how did it go..?" As is slowly came to her, she began to whisper it under her breath,"T'was brillig, and the slithey toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe, all mimsy were the barogoves, and the mome rathes outgrabe. Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the jubjub bird and shun the frumjious bandersnatch!" she laughed. However, with the thought of Jabberwockys and other beasts in mind, the sounds of the forest did seem quite a bit more frightening than before...
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 pm

July and March walked along carelessly, brown, fallen leaves crackling underfoot. They walked along in silence, oblivious to their surroundings. Until July pointed at a slimy centipede on a tree trunk, which March picked up with his glove hands and carefully placed into the bucket. They continued along, and without realizing it, they had bumped into a girl. "Oh my! Sorry there!" exclaimed July, as he looked down to see who it was. "You should watch where you're walking."March growled, becoming overly sensitive all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:14 pm

"No, that's alright!" she said hurriedly. She was secretly glad to have some company, since being alone always made her jumpy. "What's that in the bucket?" she said, peering over to look.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:17 pm

"Nothing important," July lied blatantly, as March hid the bucket behind his back like a little school boy. "Say, have we met before?" March asked, racking his brain trying to determine whether the girl's face was familiar.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:19 pm

((OOC Ugh, go to go to bed. I'll try to get on again tomarrow!))
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 pm

((Kk BYe. Sleep well! It's like 11 PM over here, but okay!))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:25 pm

(OOC: it's like 8:30 here. Goodnight!)

"Oh hello everyone!" Eukaria said happily to the 3 people in front if her. She had appeared out of no where (for the billionth time) "Say, what'cha got in that bucket?" she asked, trying to sneak a peek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep into the forest   Deep into the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep into the forest
Page 1 of 1