The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lake Near the Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Lake Near the Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:06 pm

A dark, dark lake.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 am

Eukaria walked along the edge of the dark lake, being careful not to fall in. It was starting to get dark, and bright streetlights lit up Winchester. Eukaria liked it out here,with the forest buzzing with life around her. She skimmed the water with her fingers and let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Friday's head popped up from underneath the surface of the water. His body limpless and dull. His face was paleish blue and his eyes were wide open.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm

"oh my gosh, Friday!" screamed Eukaria. She pulled him out of the water, shaking him. "Friday! FRIDAY!" she yelled,still shaking him. She scooped him up,and ran as fast as she could back to Wammys,tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Friday stirred, he awoke screaming in Eukaria's arms. "OH MY GOSH I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" Friday screamed. He wriggled free and fell face forward on the dirt. He got up and blinked his big eyes. "Oh hey Eukaria! Why are you crying?" Friday asked, he gave her leg a hug and coughed up some murky water, without even wondering why.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Eukaria stared at Friday, dumbfounded. All of a sudden she pulled him into another hug. "Oh, I thought you DIED! Please don't scare me like that, ever again!" she said. "How did you even get into that lake?" Eukaria asked,letting go of Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 pm

"Lake what lake?" Friday asked, he stared at Eukaria as if she had lost her marbles. "All I remember was that I was crawling around the vents looking for more mousies when all of a sudden I wake up and you're trying to kidnap me!" Friday said, smiling at Eukaria.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 pm

" You floated up out of the lake, all blue-ish and stuff!" Eukaria said. "Thats why I thought you were dead," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 pm

"I did? Hmm I wonder how that happened." Friday said, staring at the dirt. "Oh well!" Friday gave a big, goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Eukaria couldn't help but laugh at the boys upbeat mood. Then she suddenly started walking closer to him. "What are you doing?" asked Friday. "TICKLE FIGHT!!" screamed Eukaria, who had startedto tickle Friday. "NO NO NOT A T-TICKLE FIGHT!!!" screamed Friday between fits of laughter. After a while, they both lay on the dirt, smiling and trying to catch their breath. " Well that was fun," said Eukaria, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:40 pm

July and March held fishing rods as they made their way to the lake. It was unusually bright and clear on that winter afternoon. They plopped down on plastic chairs and cast their lines into the lake, not really expecting anything to bite.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Wind, on the other side of the lake, saw two distant figures in plastic chairs. They were wearing the same clothes and seemed to be exactly alike. She assumed it was the March and July. The pale girl slowly made her way around the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 pm

March said,"I'm bored." As his brother whistled a tune, he replied,"Fishing takes patience," March whined some more,"Why are we doing this then?" July didn't answer, the boy saw a pale figure coming towards them, it looked a lot like Wind, March saw her too. They both waved at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Wind saw them wave and waved back, she had finally reach them, but the soles of her shoes were caked with mud. She saw their fishing poles and the red bob out in the lake. "Are you fishing?" she asked, even though she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 pm

"No duhr!" the twins replied, in unison. They both got up and offered their seat to the girl, curious to see which seat she would take.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Wind smiled, and said,"Thank you." She was going to sit in the closest seat, but stopped. She knew what they're were doing, the twins were almost too predictable. They're trying to see which of them I like better. Wind stood there pondering, trying to think of which seat to take.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

"Hurry the hell up!" March shouted, growing annoyed, he crossed his arms in front of his chest and thought,"This is just like fishing." July, his brother waited patiently and smiled at Wind.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:00 pm

Wind laughed and took July's seat, knowing that March would only get angrier. She sat down and felt something slimy under her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 pm

The twins smiled, sinisterly. They had cleverly placed quick drying airplane glue to their seats, and hadn't really been sitting in them. They had appeared to be sitting in them, but had really been hovering centimeters above the glue. Now that they had gotten someone to sit in it, they smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Wind gulped and shouted at them,"What did you do!?" she wriggled around, but was stuck fast. Wind boiled with rage and glared needles at the two boys. "Let me out of here!!!" she demanded, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 pm

"It's called airplane glue?" July said, his sentence finished by his brother who said,"Impressive isn't it? We found it in the basements of the Whammy House." They both smiled at her. They didn't know she was going to be here, they were really planning on catching fish to see if it could flap its way out of the glue. Cruel, perhaps, but they had to test it out. It was just a stroke of luck that Wind was there.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 pm

Wind groaned. She was so gullible, and now look where she was. The girl tried threatening them," I'm going to rip both of you apart and place your organs in a blender!"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:14 pm

"Oooh, so scary." March said, sarcastically. Both boys laughed and said,"Do you know what we're going to do now?" Their eyes glinted and the edges of their lips curled.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Wind sucked in her fear, and looked at the twins pleadingly. Hoping they weren't going to do what they said they would.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:18 pm

The twins smiled ans picked up the arms of the plastic chair. They lifted the chair, with the girl in it, and threw her out into the lake. They laughed and waved as the the chair started to sink. They weren't trying to kill anyone, but they knew Wind would survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Near the Forest   The Lake Near the Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake Near the Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next