The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 Empty
PostSubject: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:36 pm

The dormitory shared by Render, Kat, and Eukaria.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Eukaria excitedly ran into the dorm she shared with Kat and Render, carrying a box full of her belongings. "This is so cool!" she said, even though she was the only one there. She picked a bed and began to take posters out of the box and sticking them on the wall next to it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 am

Kat dragged her heavy bag with all her belongings. All it really had was a few clothes, a few notebooks, a few books and a laptop, but it was still very heavy. Inside her dorm she sighed in relief, kind of dropping the bag. "Hi Eukaria" Kat said looking at the two left beds. She decided to pick the one near the other end of the room. Tired she jumped on her bed and didn't bother getting up to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:01 am

"Hi!" Eukaria said as Kat walked in. She finished putting posters up and started putting things in the dresser next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Render burst excitedly into the room,"Hi Eukie! Hi Kat!" she plopped her stuff down on her bed. "Finally, we have our own dorm room!" She imediatly filled a little book shelf with various books, textbooks, and novels. Besides clothing, they were really all she had. Flopping down on the bed herself, she took out a soda and drank a big gulp of it. "So, what do you think about the room?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 am

Kat sighed and plopped on her elbows. "At least it's bigger then my old room" she said looking around again. Her dressed stood empty and with dread Kat got out of bed again. She quickly shoved her clothes in it and put all her books under her bed. Then took her lap top with her on her bed. "No monsters under the bed for me" she said happily. Not that she believed in that there were monsters under bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132   Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eukaria, Kat, and Render's Dormitory #132
Page 1 of 1