The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 Empty
PostSubject: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 pm

The Dormitory shared by March, July, and Friday.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:56 pm

"Here it is, our humble abode." The twins said, leading their friend Wind into their dormitory by the hand. They looked at their dorm from a guest's perspective. There was a bunk bed on one side of the room, and a singular bed on the other side. Two jet black desks lined a wall, side by side, atop them were top notch computers provided from the school. The twins had finished unpacking and decorated their side of the room. Posters of various bands were on the walls, along with a photo of Friday as a girl. There still was a nail in the wall from when March had accidently nailed in a photo frame too high.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 am

Wind replied,"It looks nice, and this?" she pointed at the photo of the girly professor,"I'm not even going to ask." Wind walked around the room, soaking it all in, she really did think it was nice. She ended up sitting on the bottom bunkbed,"Why are there three beds?"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:06 am

The twins went to go sit next to Wind,on both sides of her, on the bottom bunk. "Oh, that's because we are sharing a dormitory with Friday." they replied casually. Endless pranks forming in their scheming minds.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:09 am

Wind grinned, poor Friday. He probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night, knowing that they were on the other side of the room. She almost pitied him, but decided he's mature enough, right?
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 am

July and March pinched their noses. "Let's go, this place is starting to smell funny." they remarked looking up at the vents. The smell was like something died, they would have to tell a janitor, or their professor. They led Wind out of their dormitory, scowling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Friday walked into his dormitory and almost had the nerve to walk back out. There was a ghastly smell in the air, and he had thought that nothing could smell worse than his socks, but boy, was he wrong.
The boy took his tie and wrapped it around his face, trying to block some stench from reaching his nose. There was no such luck.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm

The twins swarmed into the dormitory, with surgeon masks around their face. They had rubber gloves on and had arsenic in their hands, they also wore green bio-hazard suits. July and March almost trampled the boy, but they walked under the vent and opened it. A swarm or rats fell out a long with a whole bunch of smelly cheese. July yelped and sprayed arsenic all over the rats. March stood behind his scared brother and held his fore arms, guiding him while he sprayed away.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Friday watched in amazement until the rats came flying out, the boy squeaked and coughed from the arsenic. He held his chest and coughed loudly, while trying to run out of the room. Once he was out he shut the door, and panted in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:58 pm

The twins finished the job and left the room, closing the door after them. They leaned against the wall across from Friday. July and March took off their masks. March let out a long sigh and July said," Hopefully, that never happens again." March laughed and nodded in agreement. It was a prank gone wrong, they had ordered 500 rats, but they didn't know where to store it. The plan was that they would unleash the rat horde in the womans' restroom, but it had gone wrong because the rats were too loud to be hidden under their bed, and the homework that their professor assigned was too time consuming. Eventually the rats found their way into the dormitory and chose to eat all the papers lying around instead of the cheese. That's when the twins decided they had to go.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Friday eyes widened," Did you see those rats???!! They were HUMONGO-GANTUAN-SAURUS!!!!!" Friday exclaimed, jumping up and down in front of the twins. He went to the door and opened it to look in, he quickly shut it. The boy pinched his nose and wrinkled his face,"It smells fuuuuuunny in there," Friday said waving his hand in front of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:09 pm

July and March laughed and grabbed the boy's shoulders they pulled him along," Come on, let's let the arsenic settle before we can open a window, and let's not bother the rats who are trying to die." they said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

"What??! Why are they trying to die? Rats are nice," Friday asked, digging the heel of his feet into the newly waxed floor to try to stop the twins from pushing him, but he wasn't too successful.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"Uh, let's just say-"July said trying to think of a good lie. "They kidnapped our professor,Mizuki, but we rescued her and now we have to kill them."March lied, convincingly.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Friday gasped and quickly ran down the hall trying to get as far away from the evil rats as possible. He thundered down the hallway shouting his friend's name," MIZUKI?! MIZUUUUKIIIII???!!!! MIZUKI????"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

The twins laughed and shook their heads at the ridiculousness. They still didn't understand why he was even a professor. Unless he was incredibly intelligent, not that he already wasn't, but even more intelligent than L. If that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149   Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday, March and July's Dormitory #149
Page 1 of 1