The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wind's Dormitory #355

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Wind's Dormitory #355 Empty
PostSubject: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 am

Wind's dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:39 am

Wind walked into her dormitory carrying a large cardboard box. She dropped the box and collapsed on the bed. Wind looked around the room, there was a small closet and a door that led to the bathroom. Wind started to unpack her stuff from the box,"Well I'm finally here!" Wind said to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Eukaria walked past an open door, not paying attention. She looked over, and saw a girl unpacking. 'there are alot of new people coming to Wammy's....' she thought.' I might regret this, but,' Eukaria thought again, and walked in. "do you need help unpacking?" asked Eukaria, smiling. ' What are you DOING, you don't even know this person!!' screamed a voice in her head. "I'm Eukaria," she said, sticking out her hand. The girl just stared.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 pm

"Um who are you?" Wind asked, wondering how the person got in. Wind slowly backed away while thinking,"This place is so wierd. Does everyone have a pass to my room?"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 pm

' she's backing away....man,why are strangers so creeped out by me?!'Eukaria thought. "Im Eukaria" she said (again.) "W-why are you in my room?" the girl asked. "I just thought you would want help unpacking.."said Eukaria. "By the way, what's your name?"she asked. "um...." said the girl.'she must be too creeped out to tell me,' Eukaria thought. Just then, the little 9 year old Friday walked by. "EUKIE!!!" shouted Friday running up to Eukaria. "I was looking for you!" he cried. Then he noticed the girl. "Hello Wind!" he said cheerfully,(Friday somehow knew EVERYONE......)
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:36 pm

(OOC: How did I get pulled into this??!!! Eukie!!! XD)

Friday hugged Eukaria's leg and stared at Wind, which he somehow knows... Friday skipped over to Wind and gave her a hug, then looked into Wind's box of things.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:43 pm

"Are you guys also students here?" Wind asked, getting used to the strange kids. She watched the boy's facial expression as he peered into her cardboard box. There wasn't much in it except for her clothes, toothbrush, and a book filled with pictures of various organs of different animals. Wind picked up the book and opened it to a random page. She showed the younger children a diagram of a jellyfish.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

(OOC: because you always get pulled into things,of course!)

"Yes," said Eukaria. Friday was closely observing the jellyfish diagram. Eukaria peered at the cover of the book. "Are you intersested in becoming a vetrinarian?" asked Eukaria looking at Wind with her hazel eyes. In certian light they would show hints of green. "Hmm," Wind said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:56 pm

"What?? I thought we were professors here?!! Wait what's going on??!!" Friday shouted, his head snapping up and away from the book. Eukaria was much older than Friday, by 4 years, and she was always talking about things he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh yeah, we ARE professors! Whoops!" said Eukaria, laughing. Wind looked at Eukaria and Friday with a quizzical look. "You're professors? But, you're so....little!" she said. "But you are only 1 year older than me," Eukaria said," and only 5 years older than Friday." "5 years?! No wonder he's so small....." Wind said. " Hey, what are you trying to say?!" Friday said, slightly annoyed. Eukaria giggled,and Wind smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 am

"Um, how do you know how old I am?"Wind asked curiously. She closed her book and threw it back into the box.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:07 am

"Eukie have her ways..." said Friday. "Dont scare her,Friday! I happened to see your file in Rogers office," Eukaria said. "Yeah, you just so happened to see a file that was locked in a file cabinet...." Friday said sarcastically. "Dont talk so loud!" Eukaria hissed in his ear," if Roger hears you I'm dead!" Wind gave Eukaria a suspicious look. "Fine I'll tell you. I heard there was a new student coming and wanted to know who it was," said Eukaria,"so I snuck in Rogers office and found out it was you."
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 pm

"I was there too! We climbed through the vents and into Roger's office!" Friday shouted, loudly and excitedly. While speaking, Friday demonstrated how they crawled through the vents. "It was dusty, but I've been there before, because there are cute mousies up there!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm

"So that's where he goes in his free time..." Eukaria muttered to herself. Friday was smiling, like he was proud that he could crawl through a vent. Then Friday suddenly pulled a mouse out of his pocket. It was dusty and had a price of gum(from Fridays pocket) sticking to it's fur. "Got that from the vent?" Eukaria asked,as if she expected that to happen. "Yep!" said the boy enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind's Dormitory #355   Wind's Dormitory #355 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind's Dormitory #355
Page 1 of 1