The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe Ikimono

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Cafe Ikimono
Created by Render
Cafe Ikimono is based off of real cafes in Japan called "Rabbit" cafes. Basically,along with drinks and food,customers can also pay to hold and play with cuddly animals for an hour. The concept started because it was ment to cater to people who couldn't keep animals at their house,and the Rabbit cafe was born! Cafe Ikimono is just an extension on that idea,and provideds customers with both cute animals,like rabbits and hamsters, and facinating animals,such as small snakes and even a tarantula. Like a regular cafe, we also sell delicious drinks and snacks!

MENU
Drinks:
Coffee(any type)......................$3
Iced Tea..................................$1
Hot Chocolate...........................$2
Lemon Twist.............................$3
Bubble Tea(in rasberry,lemon,strawberry and blackberry flavors)...$3

Snacks:
Cookie(any kind)......................$2
Biscotti.....................................$1
Muffin(any kind)........................$3
Cupcake(any kind)....................$3
Bagel(any kind, comes with choice of spread)...$4

Animals:
Each $6 to hold and play with for an hour.
Rabbit
Hamster
Mouse
Rat
Corn Snake
Leopard Gecko
Rose-Kneed Tarantula

Employees
(Full!)
1-Tell
2-Natsumi
3-Eukaria

Code:
When an item is sold customers are to fill out a receipt and PM it to Friday! The receipt should look like this:

Customer Name:
Employee Name:
Shop Owner:
Items Sold:
Total cost:

Last edited by Mizuki on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Natsumi walked into the empty cafe in an attempt to escape the cold.
The silence - although usually calming - made her slightly nervous and she was just about to leave when she noticed the 'wanted' sign posted on the wall.
She'd been looking for a job and apparently the cafe was hiring.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" Natsumi shouted. Not really expecting a response.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 am

Render popped her head out from the back of the Cafe, saying, "Oh! Are you looking for a job here? If so, then welcome to the Cafe!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:21 am

Natsumi smiled at and walked up to Render.
"Oh Really? Oh thankyou!" Natsumi grinned, before realising she hadn't a clue what she was doing.
"Oh urm, what is it i'll be doing? And when do i start?" She smiled. Mentally scolding herself for forgetting to ask such basic things.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 am

"Well...you can start now, actually!" Rend said, and she beckoned for Natsume to join her in the back,"C'mon, I'll show you around!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh Really?" Natsumi asked sounding suprised, she'd expected it to be harder to get a job then this-but she wasn't complaining.
She happily followed Render to the back of the shop, excited about starting her job.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Render first pointed out the row of machines behind the counter,"These are the drink machines. All you have to do is press the button to fill up the cups." she pointed over at the front counter's register and display,"That would be the register. I'll probably have you working either there or as a waitress. Whatever works for you!" She walked over to the far back and said,"Over there is the menue, with all the prices, and finally,"she said, pointing to the far left,"that is where the kitchen door is. I'll probably have Eukie working in the kitchen. She's really good at cooking!" She beckoned over to Natsume again,"Here's where the animals are kept. Tell will be in charge of that. And that's about it. Oh! Wait." she ran back to the back couter and began to rumage through a cardboard box. "Hey Natsume, what's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Natsumi absorbed the information given to her quickly and knew she'd have no problem remembering any of it.
"Urrmm.." She thought for a moment before replying. "I'd say it's red" She answered.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 pm

"Perfect!" Rend said, and she pulled out a cafe uniform. It was red top with "Cafe Ikimono" embroidered in the corner, and a red and black pleated skirt. Folded up on top where some black tights as well. "I thought that since we're going for a traditional look anyway, I would order some traditional Japanese cafe uniforms as well. Do you like it? We can always get some alterations if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Natsumi graciously took the uniform.
"Oh no it's perfect! I get to wear my favourite colour and i still get to wear a skirt? You couldn't have picked a better uniform.
Natsumi then headed towards the bathroom to hcange, she returned wearing the uniform and was holding her previous clothes in her hand.
"Oh..Do you have anywhere to put these?" She asked Rend, gesturing to the aforementioned clothes.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 pm

"Oh, of course!" she said,"Sorry about that! Umm, let's see...how about we just fold them up and put them in the box where the uniform was? It's in your work station anyway."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 pm

"Yeah that makes sense..." Natsumi replied, wondering why she hadn't thought of that herself. She then proceeded to put her clothes in the box and put it away.
"I think i'm ready to start..." Natsumi grinned confidently.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:44 pm

"Great! You'll do great!" Rend said. She took a huge gulp of coffee, and set the empty mug next to two others. "Now that I have my own cafe, I can have all the caffeine I need!" she said, pouring anouther cup. It certainly was a great opportunity for a caffeine addict. She smiled back at Natsume and said, "Anyway, welcome to the job!"
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 pm

(OOC sorry about randomly joining,lol)
Tell suddenly pops into the work station clutching a huge albino rat "Hey Render..erm y'know those real expensive Kona beans...well...Shilo chewed a big hole in the sack and they spilled al over the-Oh, hiya Natsumi!" she gives an awkward little wave and tromps over in her brown uniform. She then stops and cocks her head. " Wha-?..........Oh, you must work here now!
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 pm

(It's ok..The more people the better :') )
"Hey!" Natsumi said waving back at Tell. Natsumi was a little shocked about the coffee beans but decided to leave the matter as it wasn't a matter that greatly concerned her.
"Yeah i do..I actually just started.." Natsumi said, confirming Tell's previous statement.
Turning round, Natsumi decided she should get to grips with the till.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Rend blinked and said,"Uhh..good to see you too Tell." She downed the rest of her coffee cup and went over to see about the spilled beans.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh, that's really,really great!" she said, slightly bouncing on her heels and toes. "I'm glad you're doing the registers...I'm not too good and that...and my food burns people,soo...I take care of our critters!" she gives the rat an affectionate snuggle. "Want to hold him? Employees can do so for free!"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

"What a coincidence!" Rend said appreciatively,"My food burns people too!" She stroaked the rat a bit and said,"Luckly, I hired some people who can cook."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:13 pm

"Normally i'd refuse...But he seems to cute to resist.." Natsumi crossed the room and tentatively stroked the rats.
"Awww" She cooed. "If this little guy doesn't bring in customers then i don't know what will!"
After stroking the rat for several more minuted she returned to the till and quickly figured out how to work the small machine.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Tell giggled "Yes, a lot of people aren't really rat people, but they are very clean and intelligent creatures." her ees widen 'To tell you the truth I used to be terrified of spiders, but when a bunch of them hatched in my closet, I got over it!" She smiles, not realizing how dreadully disgusting her story was.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:19 pm

"Yeah, yeah, you got over it after I came in and tried to kill them." Rend said, sighing,"But you begged me to help you put them outside."
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 pm

"True....but they aren't like tarantulas.They're...soft...like puppies..." Tell happily watches the large arachnid twitch it's hairy limbs
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Natsumi laughed-she was looking forward to working with Rend and Tell, she could tell she'd rarely get bored.
"Oh i hate spiders..." Natsumi shuddered, recalling the time she'd found 3 huge ones sat in her bath.

(OOC: I love rats :') I have two of them :3 )
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Tell gave a small jerk " Yeah,normal spiders...are rather creepy...scary"
She recovered herself "but..I like other arachnids,like scorpions and furry spiders!"
(OOC really!? That's sooo cool! We had mice at one point, but I simply love rats as well!)
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:34 pm

((OOC AWW! I love rats too! WhereArtThoughRomeo We used to have a bunch of mice for pets.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafe Ikimono Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Ikimono
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next