The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tea & Crumpets Cafe

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Tea & Crumpets Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

A cafe serving delicious pastries.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 am

The bell over the door jingled as a small boy skipped into the shop. Mud stained his white clothes and cuts and scratches covered his legs. The boy, Friday, took a seat inside a red booth, without waiting for the waitress to serve him. He picked up the menu and looked at the pictures of cake.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: tea and crumpets cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Waves lapped at the sand as Eukaria walked acroos the beach. The sun was ever so slowly lowering under the horizon. Suddenly, a giant wave crashed onto shore, leaving Eukaria dripping wet. She began to shiver. She looked around and ran for the nearest, warmest place she could find: the Tea and Crumpets Cafe. As she opened the door, she was overwhelmed with warmness, and sat down in a booth and ordered hot chocolate, anxious for the warm treat.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 am

Friday, who was staring intently at a picture of chocolate mousse, soon looked up when he heard the sound off squeaky shoes.
Friday smiled and shouted,"OI! Eukaria!!!"
He quickly crawled over the tops of the booths,ignoring the angry people, until he reached Eukaria's booth. He sat down across from her.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 am

"Oh, hello Friday!" she said, smiling. There were still some people complaining about Friday climbing over their booth. OOH, THAT CAKE LOOKS YUMMY!!!" exclaimed Friday, pointing at a piece of cake on the menu. Eukaria peered over at the cake the little boy was pointing at. " Mmm, it does!" said Eukaria. Then all of a sudden they both burst out in a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Friday suddenly stopped laughing,"I'm serious that cake sure looks yummy, but for some unknown reason I only have two dollars in my wallet." he said in his unusually high pitched voice. The reason wasn't unknown, Friday had spent his life savings on candy and cake, but he doesn't tell people that.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Umm, I have two more dollars in my wallet.." said Eukaria. " It only cost $3.50. Do you want to split it?" Friday scratched his head. He did want the cake, but to tell the truth, didn't really want to share it.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 pm

"Umm.."Friday said,"Oh look the waitress is here!" The waitress was there and she had brought over a cup of hot chocolate for Eukaria. Friday dived below the table. "Ok,"he thought,"I can ask Mizuki for some money, but I'll probably have to repay her, and I already owe her $40...Hmm what to do?...I guess I'll just have to repay her!" Friday jumped back up and ran towards the door shouting,"Be right back!"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:12 pm

The bell jingled again as Friday ran into the shop, he sat in the same booth as Eukaria and pulled out $4.
"Now we can both have our own slices!"Friday panted. Mizuki lived so far away and she was not happy when Friday burst into her dormitory begging for some cash, again. Friday handed Eukaria two extra dollars, and kept the other two for himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 pm

The bell rang again as Kat entered the cafe. She was quiet hungry after walking around town. She was happy no one paid much attention to her as she sat down at a random booth. Kat picked up the menu and searched for something to fill her stomach with. A waitress hurried up to Kat and asked what she wanted. Kat smiled shyly and said that she wanted a chocolate chip cupcake. After the waitress hurried away Kat picked up her sketch book, which had laid besides her a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

Friday stuffed his face with the cake he had ordered. Chocolate stained his nose and cheeks, he ate with his hands and his fork fell under the table. Once he finished he dove under his table to retrieve his fork, but soon forgot about it. Friday crawled around on the floor of the cafe and stared at the different people eating. "Ninja.Ninja.Ninja.Ninja."Friday chanted softly as he rolled and crawled around.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Eukaria chuckled. " What are you doing?" she asked. Friday ignored her; chocolate still stained his face and clothes. He continued hopping around, and Eukaria watched. Then she noticed a girl sitting alone in a booth drawing in a scetch book. Hmm, she looks farmiliar....[i]thought Eukaria, then continued watching Friday pretend to be a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Friday abruptly stopped and returned to Eukaria, he sat at her feet and wagged his behind while panting like a doggy.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Eukaria chuckled once more and patted Friday's head. "Good dog," Eukaria said, as Friday was wagging his 'tail'.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm

"You know that looks like Kat," Friday said looking at the girl with the sketchbook. For some strange reason, Friday knows everyone?
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 pm

"yes, I remember now!" said Eukaria. "wait, how did you know?" she said. " I have ways..." Friday said, smiling a mischivous smile.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 pm

"But I'm not a stalker.." Friday added last minute. He dove under the table to finally pick up the fork.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 pm

"Of course not," said Eukaria. Friday emerged from under the table, holding the fork.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Kat searched through her sketches, giving each one disapproving look. After finding the one she was looking for, she started to draw a few lines fatter. But she only finished the head and her cupcake was there. Kat gave the waitress a fake smile and handed over the money. She'd rather pay right now. Then Kat noticed a few people she could have sworn she had saw before.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Friday crawled towards Kat and poked his head over the table, his eyes were bulging from all those nights of Jenga. "Whatcha drawing?" Friday asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Kat blinked surprised and bit her lip. She picked up her sketch book and showed it to the boy who had just showed up. The drawing was of a small girl in a nightgrown holding a plush bunny. It was a little wavy and the lines were a little un-even but other then that. The drawing was not so bad. "It's one of my characters" Kat explained shyly.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"ohh that's good!" exclaimed Friday, examining it more. Eukaria walked over to them. " Ha, sorry if Friday is bothering you," said Eukaria, smiling, and pulled him into a side hug. Friday squirmed out of it, looking discusted. Eukaria laughed. " No, he wasn't," Kat said, also smiling. " Im Kat," she said. " Im Eukaria," Eukaria said, and they shook hands. " My name is Friday!" said Friday cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Friday gave a wide smile and showed his missing canine tooth. " What's her name and she's so pretty!" Friday said, looking down at Kat's sketching.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:59 am

Kat shrugged and put down her sketch book again. "Victoria, but i just call her Vic" she said, as she picked up her muffin. She quickly bit in to it and then brushed the crumbs from her lips off. "It's nice to meet you" Kat muttered quietly after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Friday looked at the paper then at the muffin, he slowly smiled and said,"What a nice name." Friday crawled under Kat's table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea & Crumpets Cafe   Tea & Crumpets Cafe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea & Crumpets Cafe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next