The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+3
Milkytwins
Kat
Mizuki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

A quiet place.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:31 am

"The Harry Potters'. I've already read them, but I often like to re-read things," Eukaria said. "Have you read them before?" she asked, pointing to the books scattered on the table.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 am

Kat shook her head. "No, though i was hoping to. My friends were obssesed. They and I made a parody, a small video where Dumbledor is looking for Harry Potter." she said. She remembered how much it was and felt a little depressed. How long has it been since she had last saw them?
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:55 am

"Me and my friends were too," Eukaria said, thinking back to when they would be jumping for joy when they were on their way to see the movies. She smiled. "Now you finally have a chance to," Eukaria said, still a little lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Kat nodded. She was loking forward to reading the books. "I'll borrow them when your done" she said. If Eukaria liked reading books. Kat was pretty sure that the profesor would be one with the books quickly.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

"Sure," Eukaria said, fliiping to the first page of one of the books.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Kat waved and again whispered, only now remembering that she was in the library. She hoped no one actually listened in. "I'll be going now. i'll see you around Eukaria" Kat said slightly waving. Then she turned around and started to tip toe to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 pm

"See you around," Eukaria said as quietly as she could, and flipped a page of her book.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Friday walked into the library with picture books and short paperbacks(Which were sci fi or mystery because everyone seems to like one of those two XD) in hand. The boy walked over to the desk and jammed his books down the return slot. He dropped to his hands and knees and quickly crawled out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:18 pm

"Wha-what?" Rend said confused. She looked around for Wind. She blushed a bit, realizing that she had fallen asleep. "Sorry! What did you ask again? Oh, why I twitch like that. It's because of all the caffein I drink. Coffee, soda, you name it. I can stay up really late at night writing and reviewing cases. Does have it's draw backs though," she said, yawning. "I don't get a lot of sleep. I also can be ummm..." she searched for the appropriate words, "Unpredictable, sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: East Corridor-
Jump to: