The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Library

Go down 
+3
Milkytwins
Kat
Mizuki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Library Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

A quiet place.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Kat walked in the library with a soft sad smile. She remembered how excited she always was when she got to go to the library.All those books just waiting to be read. Not being the social person, Kat simply walked around the library first, getting familiar with it. She had to remember where the crime books were, and where the fantasy were. Kat had already found a comfy corner where she could sit and read when she felt like being in a quiet place. When she was done with exploring she went up to the librarian. Just in a few minutes, Kat was registered in the library and had borrowed a book to read.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 pm

"I never even knew this place existed here!!" March exclaimed as he and his brother walked through the library door. July just sighed, and replied in a loud voice," It's a library March, almost every school has one." The librarian shushed them, and the twins simply gave her an innocent grin. They walked into the mystery aisle and looked at all the different kinds of mystery books.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Eukaria was lounging in her favorite chair, absorbed in her book. She had been there for hours, reading many different books. Even though it was a library, it was still quite loud. She sighed and turned another page of her book, once again absorbed in it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 am

Kat frowned when she just heard someone say something loud, then again they could have just said it normaly, with the lack of noise. Even the smallest sound could be heard, for example the sound of a page being flipped. Kat just continued walking and got in the spot she had noticed before. It was at the end of the fantasy and manga section.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:28 pm

The boys trudged with heavy footsteps near the end of the mystery aisle, a book, yet to have caught their eyes. July and March walked into the next aisle, which happened to be science fiction. They smiled malicously, science fiction was a loved genre to the twins. However they kept their cool, and picked up a book on a plague that sweeps the world.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 pm

Rend sat down at the table with an armload of books, a mixture of mostly science fiction and mystery. Carefully seting each one down, she tore a box of coffee flavored truffles out and nonchalantly popped a few in her mouth. She looked breifly over her shoulder and saw the,"Absolutly NO Food or Drink" sign. Shrugging, she pulled out a soda as well.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Wind walked into the library, carrying massive amounts of books all focused on the same subject, human anatomy. Wind returned some books and with the rest, she settled down at a table with a girl who was eating. She opened a book to a page with its corner flap folded down. It had the whole circulatory system, in full color, on the page. Wind opened up a black notebook, and copied down some notes.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Rend peered over at Wind with interest and said, "That looks interesting!" She caught herself and said, "Sorry, didn't mean to be looking over your shoulder or anything. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm

"Wind,"Wind replied,"And yours is?" Wind was glad she found someone else who was interested in human anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm

"Render," she said nodding,"but I prefer being called Rend. It's nice to meet you." She twitched a pencil vigoriously in her hand. "I'm interested in anatomy and other physical stuff, but one my favorite intrests," she said, pulling out a brain diagram,"Is what goes on in here. Psychology." She pulled anouther truffle out, and offered it to Wind. "Would you like one?"
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm

"Thank you," Wind said and took the truffle out of the girl's hand, she munched on it absentmindedly, thinking about what she said,'Pyschology.' Wind thought back to when she was younger, she was considered an "outcast." No matter how many books she read, no matter how many times she tried, she could never understand the way people think. "It's nice to meet you too!" Wind said, gladly.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm

(OOC: I see everyone likes reading, huh?)

Eukaria closed her book, proud that she had finished it under her 'goal time'. She brought out her iPod, sticking the earphones in her ear and turned the volume up so the music was all she heard. She got up and peered at the rows of books, trying to remember which ones she had and hadn't read.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Rend dumped the tray of choclates in the middle of the table and said cheerfully,"Here, have some!" She twitched at her pencil, a book in the other hand, and tried to sip at her soda as well.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Eukaria had found about 5 books that looked interesting, and was carrying them back to her table. She then had an idea, and tried to balance all 5 on her head while walking.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:16 am

"Thank you!"Wind said, finishing up the truffle she was eating. "Say, why do you twitch?" Wind asked curiously, a list of human muscle spasms coming to mind. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.." Wind added quickly, she couldn't help it, her curiosity got the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 am

Kat's eye twitched when she heard loud footsteps. The person could at least try and tip toe. Realizing that there were more people in the library and a few where talking. Not loud but it still bothered Kat, she was in one of her moods that she couldn't concentrate unless there was complete silence. The girl got up, brushed her skirt and quietly made her way out of her spot. A little curious she tried and see who else was in the library, and who were the loud people.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 am

Eukaria was still trying to balance the books on her head. She stumbled on her shoelace, and they all landed with a 'CRASH!' in a heap on the floor. Wasnt expecting that...Eukaria thought, avoiding peoples' gazes as she picked up the books.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 am

Kat jumped slightly when she heared the crash. That was un-expected. Worriedly she hurried to were the crash came from, there she saw Eukaria picking up books and avoiding other people's gazes. " What happened?" she quietly whispered walking next to Eukaria frowning. Had the profesor knocked dowm the books from the shelf?
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

"I was being stupid and tried to balance some books on my head, and this is what happened," Eukaria said, letting out a nervous giggle. She finished picking up the books and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

Kat chuckled quietly. "I do not suggest so many books at the same time, maybe one or two" she whispered. Trying ot me quiet. She hoped no one was in the same mood as she was, and would be bothered even by whispers. "I didn't exepct you to be a reading person. What type?" Kat asked wondering if they might like the same type of books.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:48 am

"Science fiction. Sometimes Mystery if I'm in the mood," Eukaria said. "And I'm surprised you've never seen me reading, I carry a book almost everywhere I go," she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 am

Kat shruged. " I don't usually look around if i go somewhere" she said. She rarely observed people. it would be good if she did it. But her mind was often in clouds. She was a little dissapointed that Eukaria and she didn't have the same taste in books. She wasn't a fan of science fiction, she liked mystery though.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:00 am

"What type of books do you like?"Eukaria asked, organizing the books by alphebetical order out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 am

Kat smiled. "Mostly i like fantasy,detective and mystery though i give alot of things a try." she said. " What books have you took now?" she added curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: East Corridor-
Jump to: