The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wammy's Cafeteria

Go down 
+3
Kat
Milkytwins
Mizuki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to eat.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

"Friday gets scared at night because of weird noises coming from the ceiling.." Friday admitted sheepishly, not noticing that the twins had taken some of his cake. He poked at his cake, and it crumbled on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Eukaria immitated cricket chirps when no one said anything after Friday's rather odd confession.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Kat frowned. Was Friday just being random or was he serious. The blond girl sighed, annoyed at her self. She was being moody. She didn't want to leave any wrong impressions so she kept her mouth shut and slowly at her cupcake looking away occasionally. To see what's happening around the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm

"Okaaay...."the twins said. "Would you like to share a dormitory with us?" July asked, March nudged his brother and scowled. He thought Is July being serious? I mean, he's 9...
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:19 pm

What? Eukaria thought, looking from July to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Friday immediately beamed. Thinking if he lived with them, it would be scary. Weird noises VS scary twins? Friday finally made up his mind," Sure let's live together!"
(OOC: Going now DX)
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

March shook his head, but realized what his brother was getting at.. If Friday did end up living with them, it would guarantee A's since he was connected to their professor. Plus it would allow easy access to Staff gossip, and pranks would be able to accumulate.
(Plus I wanted money, if you get 3 people to a dormitory, everyone in that dormitory gets money. XP)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

(I didn't know you got money!!*brews up scheme*)

"Wow, they weren't kidding..."Eukaria said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm

(xD)
Kat's ears perked up when Friday said "sure! let's live together". She turned to the conversation cofused. Who was Friday going to live with ? She doubted that he'd share with Eukaria, they were great friends Kat guessed but that would be awkward to share a dormitory. So it must be the twins. The short girl wondered why Eukaria was looking from one of the twins to Friday and muttering. Was there something wrong with the twins or something?
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:31 pm

"OH MY GAWD I HATE SILENCE!" Eukaria declared loudly when once again no one said anything for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Kat chuckled. "I have to agree with you there" she said but not as loudly as Eukaria. Kat drank her orange juice and then turned back to the silent table. Kat covered her mouth as she yawned. She was planning on going and taking a nap in some tree after this. She just hoped she wouldn't fall out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 am

Mrs.Beyond walks into the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 am

C was sitting at a table, alone.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 am

Mrs.Beyond slowly walks over to Celestine and silently sits with him/her
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:21 am

"Can I help you", asked C. The girl had interrupted his thinking, he was contemplating the lives of L, Near and Mello, as he had so often done.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 am

Mrs.Beyond stared at C with her unormal blood red eyes
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 am

"I see you have the eyes of a Shinigami", C said nonchalantly pouring more sugar into his tea.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 am

Mrs.Byeond locked her eyes on C and stared and knew what he was talking about but then decided to play dumb "a what?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 am

"A Shinigami, a god of death in Japanese culture", Celestine said, "I read about it in the Beyond Birthday case, written by Mello.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am

Mrs.BeyondBirthday's heart raced she thought should I kill him? I might have to! he KNOWS!!!.....But I can't kill him here!.....no I can't kill him! no I have to!! ahhh! Mrs.Beyond stares at C and gives him an evil glare
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:51 am

C looked at the girl, you see, I have to know this if I'm going to be the next L.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:52 am

Mrs.Beyond rolled her eyes okay so I have the eyes! are you gunna kill me? what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:56 am

"Kill you, no, why would I do that", C asked.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.BeyondBirthday
New Student
Mrs.BeyondBirthday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:59 am

Mrs.Beyond laughs! "I have the eyes! and you know what that mean I know the names of everyone and there life span......Plus I wouldn't mind a fight!" Mrs.Beyond pulls out her dagger and plays around with it "and I haven't killed someone in so long, I miss the fun of it!"

Last edited by Mrs.BeyondBirthday on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celestine
New Student

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 am

C gazed at the girl, the dark circles under his eyes sharpening his gaze. "You're not going to kill me, if you do it'll be a huge mistake".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wammy's Cafeteria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: North Corridor-
Jump to: