The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wammy's Cafeteria

Go down 
+3
Kat
Milkytwins
Mizuki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Where students come to eat.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 pm

The twins got in line for some food, their stomachs grumbled and their eyelids drooped. They didn't get much sleep last night, because the dorm next to their's had loud music on all night. July and March sighed in unison, as they shuffled forward.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Kat rubber her eyes sleepily. She had stayed up a whole night, finishing her book. And only a few minutes ago she had done it. First thing she had decided to do was go get something to eat. Kat almost ran in a few people while her eyes were shut. With a sigh she finally stood in the row waiting for other kids to already get their food. She was surprised some other people were just as sleep as she is.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Friday bounced into line, his night was peaceful, he had fallen asleep in the bathtub in his dormitory while playing Pirate. He stood behind Kat,"Hi Kat and March and July.'' Friday announced.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Eukaria stretched her arms out, still not quite awake. She was studying for a test for hours last night, then was told it was canceled. She ran her fingers through her hair sleepily, and moved foward in line, almost forgetting her tray.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 pm

"Hi Friday," The twins replied, grabbing an orange and putting it onto their tray. They still haven't posted the picture of Friday dressed as a girl, yet. It was on their endless list to do, though. They moved forward down the line cutting a few people, while trying to grab some milk, and a turkey sandwich.
"We'll save you a spot," The twins shouted over their shoulders at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Kat turned to Friday confused. Did she know him? Oh yeah of course she did "Hey Friday" she said feeling a little foolish for not remembering the little hyper boy. And her profesor. After she had greeted Friday she turned around and in time grabbed the last cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 pm

"Hello Kat! Would you like to sit with me and March and July?" Friday asked, scooting farther up the line and grabbing buttered toast and a slice of red velvet cake.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Kat tilted her head but nodded anyways. She had no idea who March and July were. She wasn't even sure those were people. Her first thought was that Friday was talking about months.With a sigh Kat grabbed a glass of orange juice and that's it for her. She wasn't going to eat or drink more then this.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm

"Oh hey guys!" Eukaria shouted at Friday and Kat. She grabbed some oatmeal and a cookie and started to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm

The twins chose an empty table all the way in the back they settled down right next to each other.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Friday had spotted the twins,"Come on! Let's go eat over there!" Friday exclaimed, he held his tray and ran towards the twins, the food on his tray almost flying out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Kat turned to the palce where a voice greeted her. It was Eukaria. "Hey" she said trying to hold down her yawn. She could see that Eukaria was tired as well. "What kept you up?" she asked giving a tired and small smile. Then she turned around again, in time to see Friday run off, towards the twins, Kat could have sworn cut infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"Studying for a test that ended up getting cancelled," Eukaria said, watching Fridsy run towards the twins.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Kat nodded. That must have been dumb. She hated it when someone tries to do their very best and study late at night, and bam! Teacher cancel tests. "Wait a sec. Eukaria. Aren't you a profesor?" Kat asked confused. Did profesors have tests? Don't ask how Kat knew Eukaria was a profesor. She had been bored and eavesdropped on a few people. And there she had heard it.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

The twins were each nibbling on half of their turkey sandwich. Then, they saw the little boy running towards them. I wonder what he got.. July thought, hungrily. March, who looked like he knew what his brother was thinking, put down his half of the sandwich and grinned at Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Friday finally reached the twins' table and slammed his tray down. He sat down across from March, with a smile plastered on his face. He suddenly turned around and shouted across the cafeteria,"Come on, Kat, Eukie!!"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 pm

(OOC: Eukaria had to unload her dishwasher, and she said she'll be gone for a little bit. I'm sure she'll be back soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 pm

( OOC: D: aww. I'll just have to skip this part :o i'll have to go in an hour )

Kat sighed and then hurriedly walked to Friday. She felt her cheeks burn since Friday's shouting attracted a bit attention. When she got to the table her cheeks were back to normal. She smiled at Friday and the twins, who she yet hadn't met yet. Though she was a little pissed they had cut in front of her. But Kat decided to let it go this time.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 pm

(OOC: me is back from the kitchen affairs :))

"Yeah, I'm a professor, but I'm also a student, however I have less classes," Eukaria said, answering Kat's question. She sat in the middle of Fridsy and Kat.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:57 pm

The twins smiled nervously at the girl who had taken a seat at the table,"I don't think we've met yet."The twins said, blinking.
"I'm July," March said, almost sytematically. "And I'm March," July added. "We're twins," they said in unison. They sat next together, and they were exactly identical, even their clothes were the same. They grinned at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Friday gobbled up his buttered toast, and smiled at Eukaria with his mouth full. He wasn't paying much attention to the conversations, so he just smiled and nodded along.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Kat tilted her head. Did they expect her not to know? She felt slightly offended. Though she figured they must have some kind of special way of introducing them selves. Kat shook her head. She'd let this pass as well. "I'm Kat" she said offering her hand. The girl was sure she'd never be avaible to know who is who. They were too alike to see any difference.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Eukaria gave Friday one of those 'eww, discusting!' looks, and then focused on some of the conversations.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:08 pm

The twins stopped smiling, and looked over to Friday. While he was smiling they snatched a bit of his red velvet cake, and ate it before he looked back. With a fork hanging from his mouth, March spoke,"Soo.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wammy's Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wammy's Cafeteria   Wammy's Cafeteria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wammy's Cafeteria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: North Corridor-
Jump to: