The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Blood Vine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood Vine
New Student
Blood Vine

Application of Blood Vine Empty
PostSubject: Application of Blood Vine   Application of Blood Vine I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:55 pm

"Hullo! Hullo dearies! I am Vine (Blood Vine) and I am well.......Interesting now Let's begin shall we?"

FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING

Hair Color: A light Caramel colour! and up in pick tails
Eye Color: Blood Red (Shinigami eyes)
Name: Vine
Alias:Blood Vine
Birthday:Unknown
Class: Class B
Height: 5'5
Weight: 107 lbs

Casual Appearance: BloodVine wears a teal coloured mini skirt and a white long sleeve blouse, with knee high white socks and brown dress shoes she has her hair up in to pick tails with ribbons.

SECOND TIME:IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED TRY AGAINVine laid on the floor humming and drawing her feelings in her sketch pad as she day dreamed about death! she wondered what it must feel like to die! she rolled on her back and sat up and walked over to the window and opened it she let the warm breeze of the night summer air hit her face and she kept think about death!

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM

Personality: Vine is alittle childish for her age but cruel like her older sister Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) her and her sister where bother born with Shinigami eyes and both work for Beyond Birthday (BB) but Vine isn't in love with BB like her sister she is more interest in Kira (Light) although she rather work for Kira she wats to stay with her sister Raven (Mrs Beyond Birthday) so she works with BB for her sister!

Likes: Blood, Kira (Light), Kittens, Her sister Raven (Mrs. Beyond Birthday), Death,

Dislikes: Her parents, Posativity, Beyond Birthday

Fears: Seperation from her older sister!

Background: Vine was born with Shinigami eyes and was abandoned by her parents with her older sister Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) she doesn't remember much about her past but she's is always with her older sister!

Skills: Drawing, fighting, torturing, writing

Additional Notes: Blood Vine is the younger sister of Raven (Mrs.Beyond Birthday) and both her and her sister where born with Shinigami eyes!
Back to top Go down

Application of Blood Vine
Page 1 of 1