The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large pool for students to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Eukaria obediantly closed her eyes. "Hey, who turned out the lights?" she said jokingly, and reached up and poked Fridays forehead.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:02 pm

"Get ready. Get set. Go!" July and March shouted in chorus. "Walk four paces in front of you!" July said, and March followed his brother's directions as if their lives depended on it. Now they were right in front of the other two. July got ready to swing.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:03 pm

"Eep!" Friday bleated, and shouted down to Eukaria," Run backwards just do it! Ayyeeah!!!" Friday ducked just as July swung.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Eukaria stepped backwards a few times frantically. "What souls I do now?!" Eukie yelled up at Friday.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 pm

"Forward!" July shouted, March obeyed, and they charged. Water was sent flying everywhere, the twins smiled as they neared.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

(OOC: Friday you're INSANE!!!! Goes to hide)

"Forward!" Friday shouted, pointing at the twins who were also charging at them. Water flew into the boy's mouth and he spat it out. Friday wriggled with excitement, not scared at all.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:14 pm

"Ok!" Eukaria shouted, also charging foward. Her hair stuck to her face, but she didn't dare let go of Friday's legs, so he wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:16 pm

What are they doing? Oh well.July thought and smiled, he ordered his brother to continue running. March nodded his head. There was a huge collision, water was everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Friday screamed, finally realizing what was happened, but it was too late, the teams had crashed into each other. Friday closed his eyes, and blocked himself. When he opened his eyes, he was at the steps of the pool, not a single scratch on him. "Wow what happened?" Friday asked a loud.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Eukaria surfaced from under the water, coughing. "Wow, what a collision..." Eukaria muttered, rubbing her head and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:29 pm

March opened his eyes and joined his brother in laughter. At the last minute, right before the collision, July had picked up the little boy with his eyes closed, and tossed him towards the pool steps. The twins laughed, merrily.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Eukaria turned around to see the twins laughing. What are they laughing about? she thought, and saw Friday on the steps of the pool. "You okay?" she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 pm

(OOc: AAh stop skipping me! lol)

Friday coughed up water and turned to see Eukaria running towards him. He looked around and saw the twins laughing. "Hmm," Friday murmured," Well that was fun!" Friday said, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm

The twins waded towards the others, smiling devilishly. "Oh my, I wonder how you got there, but you seem fine to me." The twins said, as if they didn't know. They waved goodbye without looking back, and left the pool, with towels draped around them.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 pm

(OOC: sorry, mah brain isn't working good today)

"So....what should we do now?" Eukaria asked Friday, finally brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 pm

(OOC: It's okay lol.)

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm cold!" Friday said, shivering, he climbed out of the pool and scurried towards the towel rack, he picked up four or five and wrapped them all around him. "Aaah." Friday said happily, as he lay on the hot cement, under the burning sun.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Eukaria also went to the towel rack and grabbed a towel which happened to be the last one. "If I didn't see you before, I would have thought you were a bunch of towels," she said, wrapping herself in the fluffy towel and laying down on a lounge chair.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Friday wriggled towards Eukaria, he wriggled like a worm, and didn't stop until he reached the cups of ice cold lemonade. He took a sip out of one and rolled around on the floor, letting the towels unravel off of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Swimming Pool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: The Gardens-
Jump to: