The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Outdoor Swimming Pool Empty
PostSubject: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

A large pool for students to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"Yippy Kye Yay!!!" July and March shouted in sync as they held hands and jumped into the water. Even their swimming trunks were the same color of green and yellow. March's head popped out of the water, his hair wet and stuck to his face. He laughed, but soon stopped when he realized that July had disappeared. "July! July-o! Julie!!" March shouted, he knew that calling his brother by a girl's name always peeved him. There was no response. March treaded across the water, splashing water everywhere and looking for his brother. "GAHH!!" July shouted and jumped onto his brother from behind. They both fell below the water, but they soon resurfaced with March trying to strangle his laughing brother. "Ok! Ok!" July said, while chortling. March crossed his arms and sulked. July put his arm around his brother and continued laughing. "Shut up Julie." March said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Friday's head bobbed up, he had just witnessed something strange. In front of him were the two twins who lied about snails. Friday's eyes narrowed to slits, he growled and quickly dove into the water. "GAAHH!!" Friday shouted and dove towards the twins.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:59 pm

The twins quickly turned around, and caught the boy in midair, they swung him around and lowered him down into the water. They ruffled his wet hair, and replied in unison,"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Friday growled inward, but said," Oh hi..." He took off his snorkle gear, and replaced them with swimming goggles. Friday gave a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 pm

(OOC: whoa, I'm at the beach AND the pool at the same time!!!)

Eukaria was lounging on a beach chair, daydreaming. Then she spotted Friday with the twins. I hope they don't scare him again, she thought, then went back to daydreaming.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 pm

"Uhh why did you just try to attack us?" The twins asked together, grinning. They stood against each other, with their arms crossed. The water sloshed around them, and the sun shone directly behind them, making them silhouette like.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Friday quivered at the sight of the deadly silhouettes, all he could see were their eyes and big, white grins. "Oh, uh.. I love you!" Friday exclaimed hugging the twins.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Eukaria looked out at everyone in the pool, noticing how much fun they were having. I think I'll go in, acually... she thought, getting up and testing the water with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 pm

"Eck!" March said and pushed off the little boy. "Okeeeey..."July said and let go of Friday. The twins scoffed and soon laughed. They knew the boy hated them, they heard him growl at them, and now he was trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 pm

(OOC: Let's start taking turns-Friday, Eukaria, and then Milkytwins)

Friday smiled nervously, and tried to dunk the twins' heads underwater. Friday burst into laughter, and finally noticed his friend. "Hey come over 'ere Eukie!!" Friday shouted, happily, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:24 pm

"Sure,"she said, wading throughthe water until she reached the young professor and the identical twins.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hullo.."The twins replied, their eyebrows raised at Eukaria. "It must be a small world," July said to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"Hi,"Eukaria said, shivering from the cold tempurature of the water.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 pm

(OOC: You broke the order?? lol snuff out the unclean!)
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 pm

" Eukie! Eukie! Eukie!" Friday shouted and ran towards his friend, sending water up into the air. "Let's play a water game!!! Water game! Water game! Water game!" Friday smiled and jumped around.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:48 pm

"What kind? Like Marco polo? Cause I would own you at that!" she said with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:51 pm

"How about that one game, um wasn't it called Chicken Fight? The same one where we're divided into teams and stack up each other, and fight." March and July suggested, purring mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:54 pm

(OOC:Using gaming terms are we now, Eukie? XD)

"Hmm.." Friday said, ignoring the fact that if he picked the game the twins suggested he would die. If he picked Eukie's game, she would become an animal. "Hmmm, how about we combine them both??!!" Friday shouted raising his fist into the air.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:57 pm

(OOC: animal?! Pfft...)

"Hmm, that could work..." Eukaria said, thinking. "Now how can we combine them?" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:44 pm

"The guy on top could have their eyes closed, while the one on the bottom could be guiding and telling where they are? Or vice versa?" The twins suggested, they knew that this game was in the bag. It required teamwork, and who knew teamwork better than the twins? They've been partners for 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:46 pm

"Okay we can play that game! Except the person on the bottom should have their eyes closed instead of the one on top, that way there's less of safety hazard." Friday said, maturely, "I pick Eukie! I pick Eukie! Eukie!!!" Friday said, grinning, and unaware of how good the twins are at teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 pm

"Perfect!" Eukaria said, smirking. Friday wouldn't be that hard to carry, would he?
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:53 pm

The twins smiled, July climbed onto March's shoulders. The twins towered over the others, practically blocking out the sun. March closed his eyes, swearing to not peep.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Friday jumped onto Eukaria's back, piggy ride style, he laughed when he realized he was playing the wrong game. He climbed further up and sat on Eukaria's head. The twins were still quite taller than him, even when he sat on Eukaria. "Close your eyes Eukie!" Friday said poking the girl's cheeks. He laughed then growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outdoor Swimming Pool   Outdoor Swimming Pool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Swimming Pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: The Gardens-
Jump to: