The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fountain

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

A shady spot, where children like to run. Throw in a penny for good luck!
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 pm

The twins sat pensively on the edge of the water fountain, as it spurted water from the tip of an a arrow that was clasped in a winged baby's hand. The fountain could have represented life, and the baby could have been anyone, spurting lies, from its weapon of mass destruction. All the pennies glistening in the water symbolized the people who could do nothing, but make money. "We and everyone else are a load of idiots."March said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Friday lifted his head from above the water, he had catched the bit March or was it July said. The boy crawled wetly towards the boys deciding they needed some cheering up.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

July turned his head around and saw the boy, March soon turned too. They stared at him for a long time before speaking," Hi." Life made them gloomy.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm

(OOC: whoa everyone migrated over here, hmm?)

Eukaria looked over her shoulder at the fountain, and saw something in it that wasn't change. Is that Friday?she thought, squinting.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 pm

((No one migrated, we're still role playing in the gardens. You just sorta randomly joined..again?))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 pm

(Teehee. Gotta go to bed, but I'll continue tommorrow, hopefully where you left off)
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 pm

"Never fear! Friday-Man is here!!" Friday said, jumping out of the water, splashing everyone in a 5 ft radius. Friday landed on the edge of the fountain and plopped down next to the twins. "I think it's time we have a man to men talk."Friday said, becoming serious and his voice purposely made deeper.
(Night JJ))
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

((Sorry took so long! Clearing my room and juggling between topics and PMs XD))
The twins couldn't help, but chuckle at the strange boy's remark. "Okay what should we talk about? Woman? Hormones? Other guy stuff?" March and July asked in sync.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:00 am

Friday's eyes grew wide, his brain trying not to comprehend the big boy stuff. "Umm how about teddy bears?" Friday asked, dearly wishing he had one to hold right now.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:01 am

July and March laughed and patted Friday's head, messing up his hair. "What about teddy bears?" July asked.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:04 am

(Me is super sowwy, must sleep now. Epic Sadness )

"They're soft and warm!" Friday exclaimed, losing his seriousness,'' There's one in my dormitory, and his name is Nedward!" Friday bouncing in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 am

((It's 1:05 AM here, but I don't plan to sleep until later XD Good night.))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm

(I love staying up late. haha im so sneaky ^^)

"Why am I not surprised?" Eukaria asked jokingly, looking at Friday as she walked over.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 pm

((OOC sorry, mind if I join?))
Rend peered out from behind the fountain, laughing. "Sorry, all I heard is 'Hormones' and 'Nedward'. What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 pm

"Oh hi Rendy!" Friday shouted turning his head quickly. "I was having a manly talk with March and July." Friday said, his voice becoming deeper, and his chest puffed out.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Rend started laughing. "I see. Well, I hope I didn't interupt such a testosterone fuled lecture." She pulled out her writing notebook and said,"Hey look at this Friday! I wrote 'Rendy' on my homework!" She displayed a crumpled up Social Studies essay that read,"The Reign of Terror, as described by Rendy."
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

"Rendy? Nice nickname!" Eukaria said. "And also, Friday, I thought you accidentally put Nedward in a meat tenderizer," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 pm

((OOC haha! poor Nedward! Epic ))
Rend blinked in shock,"How did Friday get a hold of a meat tenderizer?"
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:22 pm

(( soory 'bout the random join >.<))
Tell, who had picked up on voices, trotted decisively towards the fountain. " Wh-what about a meatgrinder?" she said,completely stopping to wave at them. 'I watched a movie called that once....scary...it was..." she stopped abruptly. "...........' she lowered her head and smiled meekly. " I like places with water...' she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Friday nodded his head, absentmindedly,"Yes, that is a good nickname Rendy, and what are you talking about Eukaria? Remember I was making milkshakes(with a meat grinder?) when you dropped Nedward in. Now I have Nedward the Second!" Friday exclaimed, pulling out a small, panda bear.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 pm

"I remember now, it was a blender. But, isn't that Nedward the 3rd? You dropped Nedward the 2nd in a meat grinder...didn't you? Haha, oh I'm confused," Eukaria said with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

July and March shook their heads in confusion, what is with the boy and kitchen appliances?. "Well, I wouldn't really be surprised if that turned out to be Nedward the 5th." March said, swatting a fly away from his face.
((Sorry for the late reply >.>))
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm

"Well, Roger ran over one with lawn mower the other day, so yeah, probably." Rend said, laughing. She had almost tripped over the carnage coming in from class that day, and she had half a mind to see if teddy's eye was stll lodged in one of her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:53 pm

(OOC: We're so cruel to Nedward. TT.TT lol)
Friday nodded his head," Maybe you're right." Friday said, deep in thought, but only thinking about Cantor's theorem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Town Square-
Jump to: