The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome! Welcome! Weeeeeeelcome!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6
Tickets: 0

Welcome! Welcome! Weeeeeeelcome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome! Welcome! Weeeeeeelcome!!!   Welcome! Welcome! Weeeeeeelcome!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:36 am

Hullooo! Welcome to Winchester, England, where the infamous Wammy House is located. I am Friday and I'm also a teacher here at Wammy's. Wammy is what again? You may ask, let me refresh your brain. Wammy House is orphanage founded by Quillish Wammy, or Watari, to train and nurture bright minds, like you, to become the successor of L! Now this is 2nd generation, that means alls of thee characters moved on , or died. Now Wammy's House is open once again to train and nurture bright minds, like you, to find the next best detective!! BOO-YAH! With the help of me, Mizuki, and Eurakia. Did you know I am 9 years old? I'm turning 10 on May 8th! Hehehe it's going to be so awesome! Woah! We're getting off topic now!

Anyway *looks at script* ahh yes! There are many things to do here at Wammy's and more to come. There'll be contests, polls, events, and fun role playing! And try not to get yourself in trouble! You get three warnings and after that you'll get banned, and I'll miss you a lot if you get banned! So don't get banned! Read the rules for more I-N-F-O.

Enjoy your stay at Wammy's and try your best! But don't forget to socialize! Be nice! Have fun! Stay in school!.....Yay I'm done! (Actually, Friday, you didn't even read the second part of the script..) Let's go have some cake in the cafeteria!
Back to top Go down

Welcome! Welcome! Weeeeeeelcome!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: GATHERING ALL NEW STUDENTS :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: