The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShOw Me ThE MOOlaH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6
Tickets: 0

ShOw Me ThE MOOlaH  Empty
PostSubject: ShOw Me ThE MOOlaH    ShOw Me ThE MOOlaH  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:42 pm

A Guide About Money

Here we spend what is known as virtual money. You can live in houses, purchased with your "money," open up shops, and buy things. Everyone starts off with $13 but you can reach the hundreds easily!

1. Go to class!
Currently classes are unavailable due to lack of members, but if they were available each time you go to class you get $5 and don't worry you don't really learn anything at these so called "classes" taught by me, Mizuki, and Eurakia.

2. Ranks
Ranks, ranks , ranks... I don't know how to explain this can't we just make something up?.........OK! Ranks, each time you post a specific number of posts, you rank up. PM me, Friday, each time you rank up so I can give you the money you deserve!

Here are the ranks in order:
New Student: 0 Posts: $0
Freshman: 55 Posts: $20
Sophomore: 575 posts: $35
Junior: 1000 Posts: $50
Senior: 1750 Posts: $85

3.Stay Active
Every now and then there might be contests and if you join you may win $10 or more. Even if you don't win you could get a participation dollar! So join contests and participate in events!

4.Get A job!
Alright, muffins it's time to get off the couch and start working! No you silly goose, not literally. Here at Wammy's you open up a shop for about $20(it has to be PG-13) and sell "merchandise". Everything you sell, will earn you money, and if you have employees the profit is split evenly. For more information check out Employment and Shopkeeping

5.Accomplishing Goals
Once in a while the Staff might set goals for the site. Like if we get more than 30 members we'll reward everyone with money!! And it's all because you were staying active and telling your friends. We'll let you know if these goals come up. They'll be posted on the Announcements page.

Have all this money and not sure what to do with it? Well, check out Nifty Knickknacks ! That shop will help you get rid of any warnings you may have or if you just want to purchase a badge for your profile badges! Or you can always give the money to me(Friday)...just kidding!

That's all for now! Byee!
Back to top Go down

ShOw Me ThE MOOlaH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: GATHERING ALL NEW STUDENTS :: Rules & Regulations-
Jump to: