The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Game: Favorites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23
Tickets: 0

OOC Game: Favorites Empty
PostSubject: OOC Game: Favorites   OOC Game: Favorites I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

After having much fun with the first OOC game, I decided to try and make one too ^_^ In this game, you copy the list and post it, with your answers filled in. This is a list of "favorites," which progressively get weirder and harder to answer. Good luck!

What is your favorite...

1) Color?

2) Animal?

3) Season?

4) Death Note character(s)?

5) Way to screw around in Walmart?

6) Internet meme? (ex: Philosoraptor, Lol cats, I haz a bucket, etc.)

7) Death Note quote?

8) Costume? (for Halloween or cosplay)

9) Pockey flavor? (or one you would like to try)

10) Inside joke?

11) Death Note antagonist?

12) Shinigami?

13) Anime theme song(s)?

14) Strange food combination? (ex: DQ Blizzard and fries. Together. At the same time. In the same bite. It's actually really good!)

15) Strange food in general? (Ex:Kalamari, aka fried squid. Yumm.)

16) Anime you're embaressed to admit that you watch?

17) Thing that you like to draw/write about/obsess over?

18) Video game?

19) Sugary sweet goodness?

20) Stupid, hilarious, or amazing youtube video(s)?
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: OOC Game: Favorites   OOC Game: Favorites I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am

What is your favorite...

1) Color? Pink. ( jeez that sounds so freakin' girly!)

2) Animal? Dogs and Rabbits
3) Season? Fall and Spring.

4) Death Note character(s)? MELLO. And L, because who doesn't love L?

5) Way to screw around in Walmart? Okay, I owe all credit to my friend who told me her brother did this: Quit Walmart over the intercom.

6) Internet meme? (ex: Philosoraptor, Lol cats, I haz a bucket, etc.) I has a bucket..Noooo they be stealin' my bucket!!! Owie!!

7) Death Note quote? "I'm not just a tool for you to solve your puzzles!"

8) Costume? Hum...alll my costumes for Halloween and stuff kinda fail...I have never cosplayed yet, but if I do I would possibly do Mello or a kingdom hearts character...or Alphonse Elric (human form)

9) Pockey flavor? I'm torn between strawberry and chocolate...

10) Inside joke? For Render, as she is the only one who will understand this: Douncha like vanilla? YOU'RE A HUNGRY KID!!! Ith bettah than applethauth ;)

11) Death Note antagonist? Mikami I guess? not sure,they're all quite a happy bunch of whack-jobs :) (lmao,only kidding!)

12) Shinigami? Rem,or Sidoh because he cracks me up

13) Anime theme song(s)? The ones from Full Metal Alchemist are catchy I must say...

14) Strange food combination? (ex: DQ Blizzard and fries. Together. At the same time. In the same bite. It's actually really good!) French Fries and jello or apple sauce. Seriously, try it!

15) Strange food in general? (Ex:Kalamari, aka fried squid. Yumm.) hrms... pepperoni and mayonaise sandwhiches. Er...you don't have to try that one...

16) Anime you're embaressed to admit that you watch? Oh wow....Onegai My Melody anyone?

17) Thing that you like to draw/write about/obsess over?
All of my anime obsessions, dogs and bunnies, uh.... yeah that's basically it XP

18) Video game? lol, I still play pokemon, I play kingdom Hearts, Feeding frezy when I am bored out of my mind, I play ( and curse at) Nintendogs, viva pinata pocket paradise, tomb raider, and wish I could play Fall out three. :(

19) Sugary sweet goodness? CHOCOLATE!!!! extra dark, milk, filled, anything!

20) Stupid, hilarious, or amazing youtube video(s)?
Heheheh well....there are quite a few..... for something Death Note try " Sakujo Remix" that is all. :)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Game: Favorites   OOC Game: Favorites I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

1) color? Green, blue, white....

2) Animal? Uhh birds.

3) Season? Winter. Me likes snow :3

4) Death Note characters? L, B, Matt, Near, and Mello's ok too.

5)Way to screw around in Walmart? Prank call them and say you're in the bathroom and need toilet paper. Then ask them if they will stay on the line with you until you get there.

6)Internet meme? Heheh so many to chose...

7) Death Note quote? "Wheee, plonk!" (lol Sidoh ^^)

8) costume? Well I'm planning on cosplaying as Mello (ha ha) all my other one's sucked

9) Pocky flavor? Strawberry.

10) inside joke? Someone: why are you doing that?
Me: 'Cause I like to PARTY~! Someone: why do you like to party? Me: FOR SCIENCE!!

11) Death note antagonist? Light-kun Light-kun!! Grr

12) Shinigami? Sidoh and Ryuk. :D

13) Anime theme song? No idea

14) strange food combination? Pickles and chocolate. It's gooooood!

15) strange food in general? Squid legs in this weird red sauce.

16) Anime I'm embarrased to admit that I watch? None!

17) things I like to draw/write about/obsess over? Anime of course, something funny.

18) Video game? Good ol' New super Mario bros. (lol), I acually play a little Pokemon, too.

19) sugary sweet goodness? Plain sugar. That's right, I eat sugar plain XD

20)Stupid, hilarious, or amazing Youtube video(s)? For death note related: "Kira Kira Douga" and for whatever try "Llamas with hats" (But Caaarl! Lol)

Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: OOC Game: Favorites   OOC Game: Favorites I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Lmao,loved it! Parenthood I have a friend who wrote every single line from llamas with hats all over her clip board "Caaaaaarl! what is wrong with you!?" "Well,I kill people and eat hands,that's two things..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Game: Favorites   OOC Game: Favorites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Game: Favorites
Page 1 of 1