The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cafe Ikimono

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cafe Ikimono
Created by Render
Cafe Ikimono is based off of real cafes in Japan called "Rabbit" cafes. Basically,along with drinks and food,customers can also pay to hold and play with cuddly animals for an hour. The concept started because it was ment to cater to people who couldn't keep animals at their house,and the Rabbit cafe was born! Cafe Ikimono is just an extension on that idea,and provideds customers with both cute animals,like rabbits and hamsters, and facinating animals,such as small snakes and even a tarantula. Like a regular cafe, we also sell delicious drinks and snacks!

MENU
Drinks:
Coffee(any type)......................$3
Iced Tea..................................$1
Hot Chocolate...........................$2
Lemon Twist.............................$3
Bubble Tea(in rasberry,lemon,strawberry and blackberry flavors)...$3

Snacks:
Cookie(any kind)......................$2
Biscotti.....................................$1
Muffin(any kind)........................$3
Cupcake(any kind)....................$3
Bagel(any kind, comes with choice of spread)...$4

Animals:
Each $6 to hold and play with for an hour.
Rabbit
Hamster
Mouse
Rat
Corn Snake
Leopard Gecko
Rose-Kneed Tarantula

Employees
(Full!)
1-Tell
2-Natsumi
3-Eukaria

Code:
When an item is sold customers are to fill out a receipt and PM it to Friday! The receipt should look like this:

Customer Name:
Employee Name:
Shop Owner:
Items Sold:
Total cost:

Last edited by Mizuki on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm

"I don't necessarily like animals liek scorpions or arachnids but i enjoy studying them. I find them rather intruguing" Natsumi commented, remembering how she used to spend hours studying the strange animals.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Tell almost falls off her chair " R-REALLY!? That's just like me!!!" she clears her throat and flushes.Perhaps that was a bit too enthusiastic, and if she wanted to make friends,well...
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Rend shot a reassuring glance to Tell. She picked up a pad of paper and set it down on one of the tables. "Okay! If you have any ideas for the cafe, then you can write it down here! Maybe ideas for special days or something."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Natsumi giggled at Tell's almost fall, the girl truly was strange. But it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.
"Oh that's a good idea, if i come up with anything i'll be sure to write it down."
At that moment Natsumi realised that, in this small cafe, she was actually truly happy. She hoped that Rend and Tell were as content as she was.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:58 pm

(OOC aww,that was sweet!)
Tell cocked her head to the right and peered over the notebook. "The winter holidays are coming...we need peppermint,yeah lots of peppermint! and peanut butter as well."
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Rend smiled broadly, confirming what Natsume though. She walked proudly to the back room, still smiling, when she suddenly slipped. "WHA-why are there freaking-oh yeah, forgot about these. Whoops." She picked up, some stray Kona beans, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Natsumi looked outside at Tell's winter comment, she was right, winter was coming.
"I've always like winter..." Natsumi muttered, more to herself then anything - although it was probably easily heard by Render and Tell.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:08 pm

"Wow, really?! Winter's my favorite too!" Rend said, getting up. "It's the perfect time for warm drinks. And the snow's just gorgeous." She looked absentmindedly out the window, and said to Natsume and Tell,"I wonder what snow at Wammy's is like? It better be deep! That's what it was like in Montana."
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Tell adjusted her salmon pink glasses lenses " Yes...we always had dig my dog out of the snow because he was so tiny!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:17 pm

"Hopefully we'll get a lot of good snow this winter, i think it's the best part..especially when it's actually snowing..I can just stand in falling snow for hours.." Natsumi said, beginning to go off into her own little world of memories.
Tell's voice brought her back to the present and she laughed as she imagined a small dog being dug out of snow.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:23 pm

" Hehe,he was a little Bruffles Griffon dog,that we found outside a Chinese Takeout place when Grandma didn't want to cook.." she drew her breath in sharply at the metion of her grandmother. 'Well, anyway, we took him home and he sniffed my boots.He didn't like them. so we named him sniff,but the dog tag machine messed up, so his name was Snif."
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 pm

"I remember Snif. He was the ugliest little thing on four legs, but he liked me a lot." Rend said,"He even knew how to bark when the coffee was done brewing. What a great dog!" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Natsumi noticed Tell's sharp intake of breath at the mention of her grandmother and felt sorry for the girl, but decided to leave it as it was obviously not a subject she enjoyed talking about.
"He sounds adorable! I like the name snif, it sounds like it fit him perfectly" Natsumi laughed - she was still picturing the small dog being dug out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:35 pm

" Yeah,yeah!" Tell said enthusiastically " He snored really loud because of his smooshed face, and he was so robust that when he got stuck he fell asleep and I found him by his snores!"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:36 pm

"Aww, you should have seen him at Christmas time! He pratically ate the decor." Rend said. "It was so funny! I was spending the night at Tell's for Christmas, since my dad was out doing urgent police buisness, and Tell didn't have any family really."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Natsumi laughed rather loudly as the stories of snif were just so hilarious. She felt bad that Tell didn't ahve much family but was glad that Tell and Rend had eachother. If she were the person to talk more, she'd ha ve probably told them this though. But she wasn't so she simply continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Rend looked out of the window at the distant outline of the ophanage. "Now we have a pretty big family, I guess," she said, taking a sip from her mug.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:44 pm

"Yeah we do...It's just like a family actually..I guess that makes Roger the crazy Uncle or something?" Natsumi chuckled. "The only difference being most families don't have hundreds of kids!"
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Tell beamed. She was positively happy. She was surrounded by friends now, friends that cared and listened and didn't mind if her animals were just being animals. " He was real friendly,like you!" oops,wrong connection!
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

"I think Roger would probably be the crazy old man in the family," Rend said,"Oh wait. I guess he is a crazy old man already. My mistake."
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:53 pm

' Oh,right..I was still talking about snif...they kinda look alike,don't they?"
She said,imagining the prick eared, major underbite, hairy little dog.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Render gasped,"You're right! The resemblance was uncanny!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Natsumi laughed for what felt like the hundredth time that day.
"That he is Rend, that he is.It sounds like Snif was an amazing dog.." Natsumi said turning to Tell. Who she noted, looked positively happier then she had a few hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:04 pm

"Oh yes,yes!" she nodded enthusiastically "He was great! He could fetch my slippers and chew them to pieces, he always knew when to puke on the carpet after it was cleaned, and he licked my grandma in the face every morning!" she wasn't being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

Natsumi laughed even harder at this newest revelation of Snif's behaviour.
"He seems remarkable!" She said to both Rend and Tell. Although she doubted Tell's grandmother enjoyed her slippers being chewed up she had a hunch that she never made a big deal out of the small dog's erratic behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Ikimono   Cafe Ikimono - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Ikimono
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next