The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Absent?~~

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Going away for awhile?On break or vacation? Or do you just want to break away from the role playing world and do something? Well either way, please be sure to post here if you're going away for a long time. This is so we don't think of you as inactive, and then delete your account. Be sure to post an estimate of how long you'll be away. Thank you for participating!
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm leaving tomorrow. NO! I don\'t wanna I'll be gone all of next week to celebrate Thanksgiving at my Aunt's house(Who lives in New York). I can't even eat the turkey because of the bet! Lawl? There's a computer there, but I don't think I'll be on as much, because I'll be hanging out with my family, and that one girl from down the street(just kidding). XD So, no need to worry about me!
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Friday is also going away! Starting on Wednesday all the way to Sunday, I'll be in L.A. to celebrate Thanksgiving and to sleep over at my cousins' house. I'll try to get on as much as possible! But don't worry there's still Mizuki and Eukaria!
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm

I will be gone for Thanksgiving, and maybe a few days after. I'm gonna stay home for Thanksgiving, but some family is coming over and I have to visit them. I'll post again if anything changes!
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Updated~

I guess it'll just be me. TT__TT
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 pm

I have thanksgiving at my house, and only a few people are comming over. I'll be spending all of Thursday with my relatives, but I am not going black Friday shopping or anything, so I'll be free then
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Updated~
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Same as Render, though I may brave the crowds of crazed shoppers to scope out deals...actually that sounds like a death trap...perhaps not!

Shopper: Mad must...get...zhuzhu pet....at THREE A.M.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Thank you, updated.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm posting for Wind, she's on hiatus because she's having problems, and I don't know when she'll be back, but she will! ^^
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

I'll be gone all of Sunday. I know it's a short amount of time, but oh well. Why me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Absent?~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Absent?~~   ~~Absent?~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Absent?~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Out of Character/Personal Goodies :: OOC-
Jump to: