The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randomness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28
Tickets: 0

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:13 pm

So I'm making this topic for Mizuki, here we can just post random stories about ourselves, and I didn't want to post this in Let's RP because that would be spamming,lol.

This is my random story I felt like sharing

The other day I insulted Wind, and then we made a bet that I wouldn't be able to last as a vegetarian for a week. If I won she would have to give me $20 and if I lost I would have to give her the same amount. So that's why I had nuts,cheese, and sesame crackers for breakfast, and I just might skip lunch, because there isn't much food fit for a vegetarian around my house. But I am going to WIN! DIE!
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:46 pm

No you're not. lol. I'M going to win. And that's what you get for calling me a veggie-hog. Which is sort of funny now that I think about it, but the bet's still on! Evil
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Lol... I hate yoooouu.... Weird laughter
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm

If your a vegitarian can you still have sweets? Cause I wouldn't be able to survive a day without sweets.....(lol, I find it ironic that I'm eating a lollipop right now) Weird laughter
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Yummy! Yesterday I had three lollipops and completely depleted my friend's candy bag from Halloween. Victory is mine
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Haha, I would be that friend. And I'm pretty sure you ate four.....I'm not a stalker!......HEY, I DO IT BECAUSE I CARE!!(inside joke! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I also remember I tried pushing you out of your seat when we were in the car, and I tried sitting on your back. I didnt do nuthin
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah, I remember too. And you yelled at a bunch of strangers about how we were gonna see Harry Potter. Epic
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I don't recall any of that... (lying)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

are you lying? Of course you are! I answered my own question!(and stated the obvious!)
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

At Eukaria's question earlier> Yes vegetarians can eat lollipops and sweets. They won't eat meat, or specific kinds of cheese, I think.. It's vegans that won't eat anything that comes from animals or is made from animals. Like they won't eat cupcakes because the chef might have used eggs to make it. Then again, I can be completely wrong. Dead
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Yeah now I remember. Anyway, me and my parents were going to dinner and we saw A DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!!! IT'S THE SECOND ONE IVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! TAKE THAT SINGLE RAINBOW!!!! TOO...MUCH....SUGAR!!! Trippy..
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

More double posting!
Sooooo.....I'm bored. Don't know what to do.....need ideas....need cake...now....
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 pm

The other day at my house, I zipped myself up in a sleeping bag and just crawled around my house like a worm. It was fun, ^^
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

I've done that before! Then my parents were like "What the heck! Get off of the floor!!!"
lolololol good times.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Weird laughter hehehehe, good times indeed.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Yeah *deep in thought*
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 pm

More double posting...I'm bored....maybe I should stick my head in a freezer! Just kidding! Oh blah bleh blap blop!!! *eats lawli-pop*
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Wowzie I'm triple posting....OHMYGAWD WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?! Did ya die or something?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness    Randomness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Out of Character/Personal Goodies :: OOC-
Jump to: