The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is an EXAM?!?!

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

This is an EXAM?!?! Empty
PostSubject: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Brought to you by
The Wammy House
Hello everyone! This is the first ever exam in the Wammy House! Well, not the first-first exam, but the first exam for the second generation! Wow! I wish I knew how lame that sounded..Anyway, this exam consists of one question, and it's not multiple choice. I encourage you to really try your best on this! As motivation, we'll reward you with money! If you get the answer right you win $5! If you didn't get the answer right, but still tried we'll give you $2. If you don't try at all you win $0!! I'm not forcing you to try, in fact, you don't have to if you don't want to! However, if you're planning on giving it a shot, then continue reading!

The Rules

To submit your answer just post it here.

Fully read the question

Do not pester the staff on when it'll be graded, or when the money goes out. It depends if everyone decided to post, at max; it'll take a week.

Be reasonable, if you just post "Waffle man" or something similar you'll not get participation money.

When you answer the question, be sure to back it up with reasons why. i.g. Charles was the murderer because he had had experiences with man slaughter, and he was also charged for third degree murder. See what I mean?

Here is the Exam question:
You have been cordially invited to Mr. and Mrs. Freeman's dinner party. Please do not bring any food or gifts.
Time: 8 Pm-10 PM, Tomorrow Night
That is what Senior Jessey, Mrs.Genna, and Wilfred read.
At the night of the party, everyone was having a good time:
"Would you like some more wine, Mrs.Genna?"The Butler asked, as he approached the gorgeous,rich widow, Mrs.Genna. She wore a lavish, red gown with a fur fox wrapped around her neck, it wasn't uncommon to dress like that in their world.
"No thank you, I have had too much already, plus I need to use the restroom." Mrs.Genna said, looking upset. Her husband had died in a mysterious hit&run accident, the person who had hit him was still unknown.
On the other hand, Senior Jessey, who had on a black tuxedo and matching top hat, was having a vivid conversation with his good friend and bitter enemy Mr.Wilfred. They both owned successful Toy Companies and were constantly stealing each others' ideas, and trying to outdo each other. Senior Jessey had a serious drinking problem, but he decided to let loose for once, because he held his second cup of wine in his hand. Mr.Wilfred smoked a Cuban cigar,he wore a gleaming white tux with a bejeweled cane , and listened intently to Senior Jessey, hoping he would spill some ideas. Mr.Wilfred even gave the Senior more wine.
Right before everyone sat down for dinner, a maid rushed into the room, telling everyone to come quick. They followed her to the Freemans' master bedroom, and they were shocked at what they saw. Mrs.Freeman lye limp less over the dead body of her husband. They had both been killed. Gasps erupted through out the visitors.
The Freemans were kind and young, they owned a company that produced f aux fur. They had no enemies, or so they thought.
-End
Who had the murderer been? The suspects are the Butler, the Maid, Mrs.Genna, Senior Jessey, and Mr.Wilfred. Don't forget to back up your answer! Good luck to all!
Yes this was the best I could come up with.. Aah..
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 pm

The MURDERER WAS.....the maid who cooked their laundry! (Gasp!) Yes, not just any ordinary maid, but one who cooks laundry!!!! OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!! She was the one who killed them!! I saw it with my own eyes! Okay, I'm kidding, I would have to say the murderer was Senior Jessey! He was jealous of the Freemans' wealth, and while drunk(he wasn't thinking straight) he murdered them in their bedroom before the meal started. He then sneaked back into the dining room, without being noticed. Yes, that is my answer. ~_~
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 pm

The murderer was Ms. Genna! I think XD. She was the only one not in the room when the murder was committed (she claimed she had to go to the bathroom) and because she wore real fox fur, while the two people killed were manufactureres of faux fur, she had some motivation.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:19 pm

AND THE ANSWER IS.....sorry I can't tell you, cause I know ^_^ AND I WILL NOT EXCEPT BRIBES, WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR, GOSH!!! Me likey CAPITAL LETTERS
The maid cooks laundry?!? No wonder there were burn marks on my shirt >.<
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Wait what? Where does it say Ms.Genna was wearing fox fur?.....Oh my god, how can I have missed that. lol.. Can I try again? Ok, I won't, but awrgh.....
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:54 pm

It says ' she wore a lavish red gown with fox fur around her neck' :P
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 am

.-.
I have to agree that it was the Mrs.Genna
I only see a motivation for her. They could be rivals in selling fur
And it did say that Mrs.Genna was also drunk. Well it actually said she had too much wine. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:34 am

Do not forget, it said she was a widow and her husband died from a hit and run. My assumption is that she probably paid someone to run her husband over with a car, to inherit all his money. Of course that's just an assumption. The bathroom is a good excuse, if she planned on murdering the Freemens. The facts point to Mrs. Genna, that would have to be my choice as well.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Congratulations
Everyone replied so quickly, I'm surprised! Good job everyone! I will now announce the winners!

Those who passed the exam were: Kat, Wind, and Render! Good job! $5 will be added to your account. As for those who tried, but didn't pass(Milkytwins), you get participation money! Which is $2!! Good job Wammy students!! On behalf of the staff, we are very proud of all of you!
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh the unfairness TT_TT
Damn, lol...
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh well, at least we know that it's probably a good idea to avoid beligerent drunks as well XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is an EXAM?!?!   This is an EXAM?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is an EXAM?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: GATHERING ALL NEW STUDENTS :: Updates-
Jump to: