The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cemetary

Go down 
+2
Eukaria
Mizuki
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Headstones line the ground and the dead rest.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Eukaria walked along the rows of tombstones. The cemetary gave off an eerie aura; it was always cold no matter the weather outside. She away the dirt off of some of the headstones, reading the names. Imagine, I'm standing over a dead body! Eukaria thought, looking down at the ground where a corpse was buried.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Kat entered the cemetry with a fresh botique of flowers. First thing she notices was that she wasn't alone. A little warry she walked to where she knew, was her parent's grave. She stared at the names for quiet some while and then put the flowers down at her mom's grave. She didn't think her dad wanted flower. And he already knew she loved and missed him. A little worried Kat glanced over her shoulder to see the other person. Though she face palmed her self when she saw Eukaria. The green eyed girl really shouldn't be so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Eukaria wiped off some dirt from another headstone, and her eyes widened when she realized it was her parents. She picked a flower from the ground and placed it there. She looked up and saw Kat not far away.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 pm

After realizing the other person was Eukaria, Kat relaxed and gave her parent's grave's one last glance. Then she turned and walked over to Eukaria, feeling like she needed to talk to someone. "Hey..." she said trailing off when she noticed who's grave Eukaria had stopped at. Now she knew the answer to the question she was going to ask. "This place sure can bring memories" Kat muttered playing with the trim of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:32 pm

"Yeah..." Eukaria said quietly, hating the awkward silence but not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

((OOC Mind if I join?)) Rend crunched softly through the dead brown leaves that encompassed the headstones in the cemetary. She placed a bouquet of tiger lilies on her fathers grave, fiercely fighting back the tears that pricked in her eyes. She instead occupyed herself with tearing out a soda and, out of the corner of her eye, noticed her friends. "Hey!" she waved,"what are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Sudden noises brought Kat to look up and she saw three black ravens in a tree above her. "Black ravens are never a good sign, especially in a cemetry"she said frowning. She didn't know what it meant, but it was something bad.
(( OOC: D: got to go, time for bed, you can just continue with out me xD as if Kat just suddenly dissappeared... ))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

"Thats interesting,"Eukaria said.
(OOC: what?! It's only 2:45 in the afternoon where I live! 0_o)
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 pm

((OOC XD it's 4:53 where I live. Maybe we should post something about our timezones in the OOC section))
"Have you seen the memorial yet?" Rend breathed.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:56 pm

"Memorial?" Eukaria asked, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

(Going to just randomly join, hope you don't mind, ^^)
Friday laid on his stomach and crawled on the dirt of the cemetery. Large night vision goggles rested on his face and cheap 99 cents flashlight duct taped to his head. He wriggled across and came behind Render, poking her in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:07 pm

"There," Rend said, pointing, "That memorial." Looming in the distance was a huge slab of black marble swirled with white, that was gaurded by a flourishing wrought iron fence. Recorded in gold leaf letters were the names of former Wammy occupants that are now deceased.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:09 pm

"Yeah i see it," Eukaria said, looking at the memorial.
(OOC: sorry gotta go, but ill join in tommorrow! Owie!! )
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Render jumped back as she was poked in her leg, yelping,"I'm sorry ghost! I didn't mean to-" before turning around and seeing Friday. "Wha-what are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 pm

((Bye! Epic See you tomarrow! I'll continue rp))
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:14 pm

"Hi Rendy! I'm playing Spy-Guy!" Friday said, pulling himself off the ground and dusting dirt off his clothes, as if it really mattered. "Hi Eukie!" Friday shouted towards Eukaria.
(OOC: Byee!)
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Rendy, she thought, that's hilarious. I might start writing that on my tests now. She laughed,"Well that's interesting. May I join in?"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am

((OOC. Heyy..Can i join in? ^-^ ))
Natsumi cautiously walked into the cemetry. No matter how much she came her, which was usually once a week, it never failed to give her the creeps.
Looking round she noted all the otehrs in the cemetry, although she preferred to be alone, she didn't necessarily mind their prescence.
Slowly she walked across to one of the graves at the end of the cemetry, quickly locating her mother's grave sped up her pace and was kneeled by the bland headstone in a matter of moments.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Hmm, Spy-Guy....Eukaria thought, then chuckled. "Sounds like a pretty fun game," she said to Friday.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Friday nodded his head up and down vigorously, he ripped his goggles from his face and handed them to Rend, and gave his flashlight to Eukaria. He quickly shushed them and ducked behind a gravestone,"Ninjas are coming!" Friday whispered loudly, looking around franticly.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Natsumi glanced across at the others. She wondered what they were doing; they were too far away for her to easily hear them.
A small smile crossed her face as she realised it must be something to do with ninja's, Friday never failed to amuse her.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:50 pm

"OH MY GOSH, WHERE?!?!" Eukaria yelled, wanting to see what Friday's reaction was.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Friday yelped and fell to the floor cover the back of his head. "They're sending torpedoes down on us!!" he shouted, and quickly jumped up. "There!" Friday shouted pointing at Natsumi. "ARRRYYGHH!!" He cried charging at her.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Rend laughed at Friday's comment,"Who said there were ninjas comming-" she turned around and jumped backwards with a yelp as she noticed a shape moving towards her. She saw it was only Natsune standing there, and felt a bit embarressed. "Sorry, graveyards make me a little skittish. Drinking so much coffee doesn't help," she said, as she drained her cup. Looking up again, she said, "What's your name? I don't think we've met before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cemetary Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cemetary   The Cemetary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cemetary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Forests Surrounding Winchester-
Jump to: