The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sitting Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18
Tickets: 0

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:40 am

An area next to the playground with many benches and tables scattered about.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Kat covered her mouth with her mitten as she sneezed. Winter. The time when people got sick. And sadly the girl had a suspition that she was getting sick as well. Even though Kat didn't feel so well she still wanted to go to the park and walk around. The clouds though, signaled that there will be rain, or snow soon. Most people were leaving the park and some gave Kat curious glances. Though she just ignored them and sat down on the bench, covering another sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Render saw her friend Kat, and hurried over to greet her. She herself was bundled up in as many layers as she could manage, an array of cream and brown scarfs, jacket, and furry hat. Her breath clouded up in the air as she spoke,"Hey Kat!" she sat down next to her on the bench, a cup of coffee warming her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Kat shivered as cold wind blew. She peeked at who had greeted her and relaxed when she saw Render. "Hello Render. Cold winter isn't it?" she asked trying to put her scarf high enough to cover her most face, though it kept falling and after many tries, Kat jus gave up. "What brings you to the park?"
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:47 pm

((OOC sorry for the late reply))
"Brrrr.." Render said. She folded her arms tightly across her chest. "Hmmm...I guess I came out here to see if it would snow. It's alway fun to watch." She looked up greying sky, thinking of her family. They used to go out and try to be the first to see the snow. Until her dad died and her brother grew up in custody of her pyschotic mother...She shook her head vigorously. She was happy now, a lot happier than she had been. She jerked away from those memories, and turned to look at her friend again. Laughing, she said,"It's really freaking cold out, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 pm

July and March sat outside in the middle of the night, while the whistled around them. March's nose turned blue, and July couldn't feel his toes. They both had the same thought: Winter clothes are for noobs. They wore thick, silk scarves and hats with fur rimmed edges.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Rend, who had left the sitting area momentarily, came back with three cups of coffee. She had really intended them for herself, but when she spotted the two twins on the benche, she looked a tad embarrassed at the amount of coffee she was carrying. "I don't suppose you'd want one of these, would you?" she said, extending two mugs out to them.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 pm

"Oh um thank you?" July and March thanked her, they were quite surprised at the sudden appearance of the girl. They took the mugs and sipped it absentmindedly. "Did you add anything to the coffee?" July asked, wiping off his coffee mustache with his sleeve, he was so cold that the hot coffee didn't burn his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"No," she laughed, "Unless Roger poisened it or something in some personal vendetta, but I don't think he hate kids that much." She took a cautious sip of her own mug though, just in case. Rend hadn't really met the two before, so she said,"Sorry, I forgot to ask, but what are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 pm

The twins laughed and took a sip of their mugs of coffee. "Oh, yeah, I'm March," July replied, and March said," And I'm July." They had met so many new people, most of them females, but they had started to forget who they met and who they hadn't met.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:04 pm

"Wait! Let me try to tell you apart now!" Rend looked closely at them, trying to tell them apart. Most twins had some kind of difference in height, or hair color, or even voice, but the were exact copies, each grinning identically at her. She sighed, then smiled,"Okay, I give up. You two are good." she put her books and the homework she was procrastinating on in the bench and sat down herself. "Damn, it's pretty cold out!" Wind ruffled through her jacket, and she looked up at they grey sky. Snow was beginning to fall.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

The twins smiled at her,"We really lied, I'm July," the boy who claimed he was March said,"and that's really March." July pointed at his brother who was holding his mug of coffee under the bench, so snowflakes wouldn't fall into the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Her eyes widened, "Ohhhh. I see! You must be the pranksters everyone's talking about!" she sniggered, "You guys sure made Friday's class more interesting. Not that it wasn't before." she pictured the little boy standing up on top of countless textbooks during a presentation, trying to be tall enough to teach.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:22 pm

"Thank you. Thank you." the twins said pretending to take a bow," Actually we're in Class A, but we happen to share a dormitory with that crazy kid." July and March said, but they remember being in Class C once, because they were skipping classes just to hang out in another class.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

"I think you two came in the day we were presenting our history projects on the Reign of Terror. Someone slipped a picture of Friday in a dress in the slideshow presentation." she laughed, and took a sip of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 pm

The twins grinned, remembering the event. They took another sip from their coffee mugs. "Glad to know that got a few snickers." March said, as July laughed.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:52 pm

"Yeah", she said grinning, "I'm doing a film project in Friday's class now. I need actors though." she pulled out a list rom the depths of a battered journal. "So far, I have Kat down as a maybe, and Tell down as a yes." She twitched the pencil in her hand, and, looking up, she asked,"Would you two want to join in?"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

"It depends on what your film is about?" the twins said in sync, they twiddled with their empty mugs. March just dropped his into the snow, and July picked it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 pm

"Yeeeaah, well..." she looked a bit sheepish. "I don't exactly know yet. Friday just said that the criteria was to act out a piece of classic literature, poem, or play. Which means we could do anything from 'Little Woman' to 'Night of the Living Dead. Even stuff like 'War of the Worlds' and 'Lord of the Flies.'"
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:51 pm

The twins thought it over, both of them with two different answers. March said,"We really ca-" "We would love to help out!" July interrupted. March sighed and went along with it, as for his brother he beamed. "So is there a book in mind?" March asked, half enthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"Errr, well," she laughed,"No, not exactly. Not yet anyway. But I'm glad you're willing to help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Area   Sitting Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Park-
Jump to: