The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hallways

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 pm

The East Corridor's busy hallways.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 pm

"Are you okay up there?" July shouted up at March, who was balancing on his brother's shoulders. July placed a giant bin filled with mixed mulch and glue at the top of a thin metal plate, that was suspended in the air by an elaborate pulley system. March helped his brother down, and together they placed a net on a wall. "Ok, so the person steps onto the black X." July said pointing at a tiny x drawn in pencil on the floor.
"Then we pull the rope."March said, pulling an imaginary rope.
"The bin of mulch and glue falls on them."July said,"Then they stagger bakwards-"
"Or we push them into the net."March interrupted. July nodded and they both said,"Then they'll be stuck there, like a prey in a spider's web!" They smiled and hid themselves behind a large plant.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Eukaria was walking along the hall reading. She would occasionally glance up to make sure she wouldn't bump into anything. Then she spotted a tiny black 'X' drawn on the floor. She smiled. "I have alot of experience, you know,"she said to no one in paticular," and I'm not falling for your little trick." Eukaria stood on top of a box and picked up the bucket of mulch and threw it out the window, then continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Crap!"March shouted angrily. " Exactly, how big was that box?"July asked, worriedly. "Ugh, let's go." March said and they hopped out the window. (they were on the first floor)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Eukaria giggled from her hiding spot behind the corner."Because I'm just awesome like that,"she said to herself, them went back to her dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:10 pm

"Its okay March."July said, his arm around March's shoulders. They sat below the window. "July, you should stop touching me."March said, and took his brother's hand off form around it. July just grinned at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways
Page 1 of 1