The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kitchens

Go down 
+2
Render
Mizuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Where all the food is prepared, it is normally always bustling with workers.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Render rubbed her hands together as she walked into the kitchen,"Lets get down to this cupcake buisness!" she yanked out a cookbook and handed everyone each a different book."Here, let's look for our favorite flavors!"
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Natsumi walked into the large kitchen and gasped, she'd never seen a kitchen so large.
She accepted the book off Render, sat at the table and began looking through said book.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

"Yes, I found it! Chocolate with buttercream icing!" Eukaria exclaimed, pointing to a recipe in the book.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Natsumi looked up from her book
"I don't mind what we cook..Whatever anyone else wants is fine by me" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:44 pm

"Look, look! COFFEE CAKE! That sounds good!" she said estatically, taking a swig of an iced coffee as she spoke. Her addiction to caffeine had little respite. She flipped through the cookbook trying to find instructions for making buttercream frosting.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm

"Chocolate buttercream? Sounds amazing Eukkie!" Rend said appreciativly.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Eukaria nodded, and went to the pantry to get some ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm

(OOC: arg, I have to work on a project, but I'll join later! Curse you teachers...)
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm

(OOC mind if I join in the fun?)
The door to the kitchen suddenly flew open and Tell ambled to the center of the large kitchen. I took awhile to relize that there where others in there as well.
" Ah, er...*hic* I came to get some *hic* peanut butter for my *hic* hiccups....," she blurted.She looked about and sniffed the air. " Are you baking something!?," she said,eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 pm

((OOC aww, that sucks. Good luck on your project!))
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

((OOC Urgh that does suck. Hardcore. Good luck with whatever it is anywaaayy ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Render eyes grew wide as Tell entered the room. "You..I...I KNOW YOU! She said, pointing a finger at Tell. "I saw you when I still lived in Helena! You were that freaky kid at the Barnes and Noble, who was buying, like, some kind of animal books or something, and you were with these nasty old grand parents, and, and..." she calmed down a bit. "You have very good taste in books." she looked over her shoulders at the cupcake equipment and said nonchalantly,"Care to join? We're makin' cupcakes."
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Tell simply stared. She struggled to remeber if she realy had met this person beore. Then it hit her. " Coffee," she stated simply " You like coffee.. don't you..."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Nazumi observed the situation carefully, analysing every detail she could. She closed the book and leaned on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"I like coffee? That's an understatement." Rend said. She motioned for Tell over at the table and said,"Here, we're gonna need all the help we can get." She passed a bowl of frosting to Natsuke and a spoon to Tell, saying, "here, you guys start mixing, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Natsumi checked the recipe and gathered all the necessary ingredients before adding them to a bowl and mixing it.

((OOC. I gotta go now, time for bed... Why me? byeeee :) ))
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:20 pm

((OOC bye and g'night!))
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:21 pm

((I will also randomly join! XD Good night! Sleep tight!))

Friday skipped into the kitchens, the aroma swallowing him. He sighed and looked over to the others. "Hi everyone! Whatcha making?" Friday asked walking over to them. He grinned and looked at the cookbook.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:25 pm

"Cupcakes! Want to help?" Rend gave Friday a frosting covered spoon. "You can start by licking this off."
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Tell stared at the frosting covered spoon.
'"I used to do that with my dog," she said, smiling ' He would lick it just like you!"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Friday smiled and took the spoon from Rend,"Thank you Rendy!" he stuck the spoon into his mouth and swiveled it all around.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 pm

((OOC me and my sis have to go. Bye!))
"Your very welcome!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:35 pm

((Byeee! Epic Sadness ))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 pm

(OOC: I'm baaaccckk!! :D)

Eukaria wiped some frosting off of the counter and ate it. "Mmm, that's good!" she said, getting some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kitchens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchens   The Kitchens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitchens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: The Wammy House :: North Corridor-
Jump to: