The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Where you can stroll through the neat shrubbery.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:27 pm

The view was breathtaking, almost.. July and March could see everything, while sitting on their cozy tree branch. July thought it was amazing, the green couldn't have been any greener, and it only emphasized the Wammy House and its building even more. March, on the other hand, thought it looked like any other old building. They swung their legs simultaneously as they took it all in.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Eukaria plopped herself down on the greener-than-green grass, looking up at the sky. It was unusually clear, and Eukaria tried to make out some shapes in the clouds
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 pm

July gently pushed March in a playful manner, who returned it with a harder push causing him to fall off the branch. July landed with a thud and started laughing. March jumped down from the branch and helped his brother up, joining in on the laughter. They both knew it was all horsing around, and sooner or later they were going to attract someone's attention. However they made no attempt at killing the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Eukaria heard laughter far away, but wasn't really paying much attention. The sun was warming her face, the breeze not too strong. A while later she was finding it hard to stay awake. Dont fall asleep, don't fall asleep, she thought, her eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:53 pm

"Hey whatcha doing?!" July and March shouted into Eukaria's ears, from both sides of her head. They stood up straight, and stared at Eukaria, their laughing putting them off in a good mood. They had come from behind and the girl didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Hmm? I hear...voices.. Eukaria thought, but thought she just imagined it. She was in a weird state, it felt almost like a hazy dream. "Unnh.."she made a sound that was almost like a sigh and feel asleep.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm

"'Ellooooo??" March said poking the girl in the ribs,"I think she's on drugs or somethin'," July shook his brother's shoulders,"Don't say that! That's mean!" March just shrugged and picked up the girl, having her slung over his shoulder, he started walking ahead,"Let's go." July nodded his head and followed behind.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Eukaria opened one eye slowly, still very drowsy. Wha...where am I?she thought, looking to the side. She saw the trees going by around her. Im moving?but how?
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

July and March carried the drowsy girl to a large tree. Once, they stood under, March dropped the girl and climbed up. Then July handed his brother the professor up to him, as if she were a rag doll. They were surprisingly strong. March took her in his arms and hung her by her shirt on the branch above him, he then jumped down, and observed. "That'll take her a while to get down."
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Eukaria felt strange, as if she were dangling from something. She opened both eyes and looked down at the ground about 15 feet below her. "Hey, what's going on?!"she asked, not expecting an answer. Eukaria writhed and wiggled, trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:32 pm

"What are you thinking we should do?" July asked his brother. "That we should get icecream."March answered. They couldn't hear the Eukaria shouting from above, she was too high up.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:44 pm

(oops, I lied, but I'm going to bed after this, promise!)

"HEY, A LITTLE HELP??!!!" Eukaria shouted at March and July, hoping they would hear her. She took a twig from a nearby branch and threw it at their heads as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:56 pm

The stick hit July in the back of his head, only causing March to laugh harder. July rubbed the back of his head and ushered March away from the tree.
((lol July>>>> Owie!! ))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:05 pm

"HELLOOO?! UGH, YOU GUYS SUCK!!" Eukaria screamed at them in anger, thinking about how she would get off. She pulled out some scissors from her pocket (lol scissorssssssss) and cut off the part of her shirt that she was hanging from. Eukaria plummeted down, but she grabbed a branch just in time and slowly dropped herself to the ground. She inspected the gaping hole on the bottom of her shirt and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gardens   The Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gardens
Page 1 of 1