The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:23 pm

This is where all the announcements are posted.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Welcome New Students
Please read the rules before creating a character application. Note:We require you to change your name to your character's name. If you are having trouble changing your name please PM one of the Staff members.

The Wammy House is currently low in members and classes won't start until there is a decent number of users. So we highly encourage members to tell their friends and family if they are interested in roleplaying.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Yahooo!!
Hello everyone! The Wammy House is now open!! The Staff has been chosen and now let the roleplaying begin!!! Actually, please create a Character Application in Pending Applications before you start roleplaying. It's just one of those lame rules that the staff comes up with for no apparent reason. Well, I'm pretty sure there's a very good reason, but just do it. Ok? Thank you. So, yep.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:14 pm

READ PLEASE!!
everyone, if you reccommend this site to your friends, we'll give you money!(NOT real money, of course) We need new members!!! Pretty pweeese!!
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 pm

The Test
Hello students, you may or may not have noticed, but Wammy has an exam. It has officially started, so try to check it out when you're not too busy role playing. If you get the correct answer you'll be rewarded $5, if you didn't get the right answer, but still tried you'll get participation money, which is $3. Best of luck to everyone! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:19 pm

What's happening?!
Hi everyone! Okay you have probably noticed all the changes to the forum. Right? (Weather Forecast, tickets, etc.) So I'm going to explain some of them to you!

Your lives:
Do you see those three red hearts in your profile and in the messages,it's to the left? Well, those are your lives, every time you break a rule we'll give you warning and one of those hearts disappear(they actually just turn a different shade of grey, but that's not the point). If all your hearts disappear, or if you run out of lives, you are banned. Then I will miss you terribly! Why lives? Why hearts? Why couldn't we just have a bar system or something, but why this? You might be wondering that, well I'll tell you: Friday-chan loves Matt from Death Note, more like obsessed with,but no one needs to know that. So that's why we have lives and not a bar system or something like that. XD

The Tickets:
Alright! You now have a wallet, where you can view all your money, and that other thing, what was it? Oh yes, they were tickets! Why do we have tickets?.......................Tickets! Yes, when there are festivals and other fun things (like carnivals!) hosted by the Wammy House, you won't be paying with money, everything is bought with tickets. Since you're a student, you get free admission to whatever the event is. There'll be games and food and contests! But to play these games, and eat the food,etc., you'll need tickets. (example: To play Dunk The Mizuki in Water Game it'll be 2 tickets!) These tickets will be sold at ticket booths, you have to buy tickets with the money in your wallet. So, it's best to save up, but the tickets won't be expensive, so don't save up!(Oh the contradictions!) Plus, if you buy some tickets, they'll be with you forever(unless you use them up)! Technically, you don't have to worry about tickets, now.

Dunk The Mizuki in Water Game was only an example, if we're dunking anyone in water it'll most likely be Friday...Please don't kill me, Mizuki!...XD
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 am

TIME

You can change the time by going to profile, then preferences, then you scroll down. Also, the time that is posted in the time bow is Pacific time,and that is the time we go by when we have events, classes, etc. And don't worry, we will make it so the events/classes will be at a good time for everyone.

~ The Staff
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Friday is sooooo Exhausted..
Hey there everyone! Boy, I am so tired, but I'm finally done. Hahaha. Well I'll tell you what's up. So, Friday fixed the character applications. I color-coded it so it's easier to read, and not so bland. I actually redid everyone's application, so you don't have to redo it. I am so tired, but proud of myself. Hahaha. Anyway here's the link to Accepted Applications, if you want to check it out.
Clicky!

So yes, only the color has changed.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 pm

SHOPS, SHOPS, AND MORE SHOPS

The staff highly reccommends that you open a shop, because it creates jobs and what not. Shop owners and their employees get 1 dollar a week as a paycheck, plus whatever they own by selling products. Admit it, you like money. So, open a shop and you'll get some! :)
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:04 pm

A New Shop Has Opened!
Hi everyone, just as the title says, a new shop has opened!

Cafe Ikimono

It is a cafe,owned by Render, that serves delicious drinks and snacks, as well as animals! That's right this is so for those who don't have animals at home, they can just come to Cafe Ikimono and cuddle with an animal for an hour or more!
Please go and support this shop by stopping by!

Link:
Cafe Ikimono
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: GATHERING ALL NEW STUDENTS :: Updates-
Jump to: