The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Female Baths

Go down 
+3
Render
Wind
Mizuki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm

A hotspring for females only.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:25 am

Wind settled into the hot water, with her towel still tightly wrapped around her. The pressure of the Wammy house had gotten to her, there were so many tests, so many difficult classes. It was quite convenient that they had hotsprings and a spa nearby. Wind lowered half her face into the water and blew bubbles from her nose. The steam almost completely covered her.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Render walked in to the hotspring, steam rising up around her as the steady bubbling and churning of the water resounded off the smooth concret floor. She tentativly put a foot in, then slipped the rest of herself down into the warm water, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Kat hummed as she walked towards the hotsprings. Her skin was tingling as it imagine the warm water, the girl felt a shiver go down her spine. The steam was a little thick so Kat didn't see anyone else at first. She slowly got in, her bathing suit on. She never understood why people used towels.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Render waved hello to her friend. "Hi dormmate!" She said happily. "Cute swim suit, by the way." She stuck a candy cane in her mouth. (obviously something that normally shouldn't be in a hot spring)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Kat blushed as she sunk in the water. " Hey dormmate. Why do you have candy? How do you candy?" she asked confused. Shouldn't the candy melt in warm water?The water felt so good Kat almost went completily underwater, though her nose, which hated to have water in it's self. Warned her and she stuck her head up again. "It's so relaxing." she murmured
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm

"Hmm? Oh, this?" she said, opening her eyes. "Well, you see, I needed some kind of candy or something, since Roger told me to stay away from the caffeine for a day. A whole friggin day! He found twenty empty soda cans in my closet, and freaked out. Honestly, like I'd drink that much soda in a day! It obviously took at least two days to drink all that! Maybe more like one and a half, but I had writer's block last night at three am, which is a good enough excuse! But anyway, that's why I decided to relax here for a while." she sighed again, and said,"But I'm glad my friends are here now." she smiled at them, and went back to twitching the candy cane in her hand in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

(ooc sorry about the random join!) Tell trotted down the close hallways that lead to the girl's bathhouse, almost making the embarrassing mistake of heading into the boy's section. She cautiously opened the door, the scents of the steaming mineral water filling her nostrels. She let her senses fully take in the surroundings before dipping her foot in the water, wincing slightly at the heat.Tell gave a quick adjustment to her slightly illfitting brown swimsuit, and eased into the water.She started a bit when she realised that two of her friends where also in the bath. "O-oh..uh, hi friends! Nice water...very warm!" she said,offering an friendly,if awkward, smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Kat smiled dipped her self in the water. She was starting to feel like a kid. Finally the stress of homework was leaving her, in replacement, her muscles turned to jelly. Kat giggled and ducked under water, letting her face feel the warmness. Then swimming back up. "I love water!" she said. Though something made her groan and bow her head in despair. She had forgoten that she needed to finish reading her book. Which was due to be finished tomorow. "Aww i have to go" she said pouting. The girl then just quickly got out and went to the changing rooms. It was freezing outside the water. "Thanks alot homework" she muttered
( sorry Owie!! have to go. I am so tired Emo.. there goes 1 hour... It's 1 a.m. I got a test so i guess i should sleep. ;D )
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 pm

(aww,that sucks that you have to go! bye!)
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:17 pm

((OOC Don't be sorry! g'night, and good luck with your test! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 pm

(OOC: I hope it's ok if I join!)

Eukaria walked into the hot spring and saw 3 hazy figures through the mist. "Hey friends!" she said with a smile and quickly jumped into the warm water.Eukaria sunk down into it until it was up to her nose and started blowing bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Natsumi
New Student
Natsumi

Wallet
Money: 14

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am

(OOC: Can i join in? )
Natsumi cautiousy entered the steam filled room, wondering if it were empty or not. As her eyes adjusted she could see that the room was in fact not empty.A part of her had hoped she'd be able to relax alone but she didn't mind their prescence.
She dipped her toe in the hot spring before fully submerging herself in it's bubbly waters, her white bathing suit now hidden by the bubbles that were produced by the hotspring.
"Hey Guys." She spoke quietly, greeting everyone in the hot spring with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

"Hi!" Render said, waving. "Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:32 pm

"Hi!" Eukaria said enthusiastically, taking her head out from under the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Female Baths Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Baths   Female Baths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Baths
Page 1 of 1