The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classroom B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Where Professor Eurakia teaches.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Eukaria walked into her classroom, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. The clock on the wall said 7:00 am. Classes don't start for awhile, she thought, organizing a stack of papers. Eukaria sat at her desk and began to grade papers.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ready for class! Ma'am!" Friday shouted, and saluted his friend. He sat in a desk that was right in front of her desk. Most of his nights were spent trotting around the school and checking up on all the classrooms. Or hanging out in the vents, but that is currently unavailable because of large infestation of rats. Who would've known?
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

"Whoa how did you get here?!" Eukaria cried, almost falling out of her chair. "And you're not even in my class!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Friday winked, mysteriously, and smiled at his friend. He jumped onto the desk and pointed his finger in the air. "PARTY TIME!" Friday shouted and jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:23 pm

"...Sure?" Eukaria said, "....But what are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Friday pulled out his calculator,"LONG DIVISION!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!" Friday shouted happily, and started punching in numbers. He hummed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yay!" Eukaria said sarcastically. She pulled out a calculator and after putting in some numbers, she flipped upside down. "I have a message for you!" Eukaria said, showing Friday the calculator that said 'hello' on it. (I just had to do that lmao)
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:33 pm

"Teachers are always sooo boring." July said, walking through the door.
"Why am I not surprised?" March said, following his brother through the door. They carried bags of chips and a tray of cupcakes, all courtesy of the Wammy cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 pm

Friday gasped,"Cuppycakes!!!!" The small boy dropped his calculator and rushed over to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

"Aww shut up, you know I'm awesome!" Eukaria said, laughing. She took a cupcake (without asking cause I suck at manners :3) and licked some frosting off the top.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm

"Uhh sure?" July said, as he handed cupcakes to the professors. "So whatcha boring kids doing now? When we were little I could've sworn we were always at a friend's house or pulling pranks."March recalled.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Friday nodded his head, absentmindedly, as his face was completely covered in vanilla frosting."Friday doesn't want to make people cry!" the boy said, suddenly realizing what the twins said.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 pm

"And also, I don't have friends outside of Wammy's," Eukaria said, and then suddenly had a flashback of when she wasn't an orphan, sleeping over at her friends house and watching movies. "On second thought, I do, but have no idea where they are now," Eukaria said, biting into her cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:52 pm

"Yeah, sure." March said, sarcastically. "We've got to go now." July said, just remembering they had to go by all the classes. July left the cupcakes and chips on the desk and the twins exited the room.
((Pretty Random. Have to go eat dinner, all by myself, because I wasn't hungry earlier. ))
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm

(OOC Enjoy your food! Whatever you eat!)
Friday waved goodbye and took the whole cupcake tray to the desk he sat in, ealrier.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:06 pm

(Gotta eat dinner too. Weird...I'll be back!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classroom B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom B   Classroom B I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom B
Page 1 of 1