The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indoor Spa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

The indoor spa
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ahh..." Eukaria sighed, the warm water her feet were soaking in sloshing in the bucket. "This is the life...."she whispered to herself, leaning her head back against the chair.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 am

"Hello wierd kid."July and March said together as they lifted their heads to reveal that they were the ones rubbing/washing Eukaria's feet. They had white towels wrapped around their waists and they looked dry. July washed the girl's right foot with precision and care. March, on the other hand, attacked the left foot with strange "massaging" techniques.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:23 am

Eukaria gasped , looking down at the boys washing her feet. "Uhh, hello strange boys..." she said. 'Heh heh, awkward moment!' she heard Friday say in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 am

"Yes this is strange, I would never imagine washing a girl's feet!" July exclaimed, grinning mischievously. "Yes, first we get hugged and now we're washing someone's feet!"March replied. July shook his head and sighed,"Not to mention that we're half naked!" March just laughed. "We were supposed to go to the Males' Baths, but somehow we ended up here."March said. The twins thought back to how a worker pulled them into the spa room and ordered them to wash feet.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am

"Was it just me, or did you just read my mind a couple seconds ago?" Eukaria asked the twins. Suddenly Eukaria started to giggle. "Ah, you're tickling me!" she said looking at her feet and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:51 am

The twins pulled their hands away as soon as possible, they didn't want word to get around that they were pleasing young ladies. "Perhaps, we were just both thinking the same thing, it's happened before, for me and March." July concluded. "Well, it was fun, but a lot of work. Don't you agree?" asked March, as he pulled off his latex gloves. July couldn't resist a smile, the twins had rigged the foot water. They filled it with diluded caterpillar juice. July and March had lied the whole time, it was all planned before hand. The twins smirked and quickly left, it would be best if Eukaria found out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 am

'Well that was a sudden departure...' thought Eukaria, 'something must be up.' All of a sudden her feet started to feel really weird.It all clicked into place. "Darnit the twins put something in the water," Eukaria whispered,frowning.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet
Money: 49

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:05 am

''Aah, helloooo professor!" Wind said, as she came into the overcrowded spa room, wearing a red and pink robe like every other female.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 am

"Oh hi, Wind!" Eukaria said, turning her frown into a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 am

Wind noticed something gucky stuck to the professor's feet, but decided to not say anything about it. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Wind asked settling in the chair next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:14 am

"Well I was, but those twins put something in the water my feet were in..."Eukaria said, trying to scrub it off.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 am

"Oh my, yeah they caught me off guard and scared me in a dark hallway, just the other night."Wind replied, getting up to help scrub guck off Eukaria's feet.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am

"Thanks for helping," Eukaria said, them both scrubbing her feet furiously.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

"No problem." Wind said, beads of sweat falling from her face. She quickly wiped it with the back of her hand, and conitinued scrubbing. "I wonder where they went off to now?" Wind asked, aloud.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

"No idea, probably brewing up another prank," Eukaria said; the goo was almost completely gone on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:34 am

Wind chuckled to herself, and remembered the time she went and hugged them. They looked so shocked. "What's becoming of me?"Wind thought to herself,"I'm going around and hugging strangers! I'm becoming like that one boy!" Wind had finished scrubbing Eukaria's foot. It was still a bit black, but that's all she could do. She smiled at the professor.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 am

"I'll get the rest off later....thanks again,"eukaria said,putting on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Wind
Freshman
Wind

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 am

"Anytime," Wind said, briskly walking off. She just realized, today was the day her mother died, but two years ago. She needed a way to relieve her sorrow. Perhaps, she'll just lay in her bed, for the whole day.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 am

'Hmm, she looked sad when she left,' Eukaria thought, 'it seemed personal, I probably shouldn't ask.' She tied her other shoe and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indoor Spa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indoor Spa   Indoor Spa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Spa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Outside Town :: Hotsprings/Spa-
Jump to: